Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy

Cataleya's POV

"What are you doing here?" Daniel growled and I held onto his arm trying to calm him down.

Lucy shifted from one foot to the other and twirled her blonde hair around her finger. "I...I just missed you, I wanted to see you." Her bright red lips turned into a smile.

"I don't want to see you now or ever. Leave and never come back." He shouted.

I smirked at the bitch and she gave me a death glare, which had no effect on me. She took steady steps coming towards Daniel which only angered me and I stood in front of him with my arms crossed not allowing her to come near him. She glared at me and I glared back waiting for her next move. But she stopped and put her hands on her hips.

"But baby, I love you." I couldn't believe her.

"No you don't, and if you did I wouldn't care. Do you know why? Because I love Cataleya, she means the world to me and I won't have you ruin it for me." My heart skipped a beat and I turned around to look at my man, he smiled and I smiled back.

Lucy pushed me away from Daniel and I fell on my knees. "Daughter of a bitch." I mumbled.

I got up to kill the bitch painfully but stopped when Lucy had her arms around Daniel.

"Please baby please, I love you." She said and leaned closer but he pushed her away and took his gun out aiming it at her.

My eyes widened and I slowly walked towards Daniel. "Daniel Bruce put your damn gun down." I shouted but he ignored me. When I reached him I stood beside him.

"Why shouldn't I kill her right now, she's caused enough trouble and I'm never going to let anyone ruin my relationship with you." He growled.

I sighed. "Because she's not worth it, killing her won't make you feel better."

"Yes it will."

"Daniel what happened to our relationship. We're perfect for each other, I won't let the slut steal you from me." The bitch screamed and I glared at her which made her shut up.

Daniel laughed and pulled the trigger while I gasped and shut my eyes and Lucy's deafening scream echoed in my ears.

BANG!

I peeked through my eyelashes and breathed out when I saw Lucy still alive. The bullet hit the wall near her head. I looked at Daniel and he pulled me in his arms, he buried his head in my hair and shut his eyes.

"I want you gone in 10 seconds, if you're still here by then I will kill you for real this time." He mumbled and started his countdown.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1."

He lifted his head and we looked towards where Lucy was standing only to find that she had left. Thank the Lord.

Daniel picked me up bridal style and I giggled. Yes I actually giggled.

He walked to our room and threw me on the bed, he climbed on top of me and looked me in the eyes. "You're so beautiful." He whispered and kissed me, we lay in bed and talked until we fell sleep.

When I woke up I realised that it was 1pm meaning I overslept, Daniel wasn't in bed. I got up and showered and put on blue high waisted shorts with a black top. My hair was in natural waves and my make up was minimum.

I walked into the living room and the boys (Daniel, Leo, Jack, Mathew, Ben) were playing xbox while the girls were looking at fashion magazines. I couldn't be asked to stare at magazines all day so I went to the kitchen to eat something. When I finished eating I started washing my dishes when a pair of arms wrapped around my body, I breathed in his scent and smiled.