Chapter 7 - Confessions

Cataleya's POV

How dare he say I owe him, he's the one who caused this to happen. That bastard needs to be taught a lesson, a good one that includes whips and all types of torturing tools. And I quote 'I'm not thinking the dirty way'.

I wonder if they sell the tool that I saw while watching The Dictator the anal weapon. It looked really fun to use. Why am I thinking about ways to torture someone? I really do need help.

Sure I have killed people in Spain and to top it all off about ten gang members today. Does that make me a bad person? Shit! I am a bad person. After all these years I just realise I'm a bad person. Clearly there's something wrong with me.

But his eyes, his deep meaningful eyes that lure me into his trap, his muscles and the built figure just makes me want to press myself against him and never move. The way his hair stands up in all different directions which makes him look so damn sexy. No wonder why all them hoes in school stare at him non-stop. Thinking about school brought me back to my deep thinking. Will they find out I killed Michael? Am I the worlds most wanted criminal now?

Wait, Shaggy! She's meant to be coming back in a couple days, I can get my old partner in crime involved in my shit. I mean she's no angel and I did help her a lot while I was in London, maybe she might do the same.

I had been walking for a long time now, I have no idea where I was going but I was pretty sure that I was heading towards the direction of town, but walking there will probably take me a couple of hours maybe even a day with how slow my pace had become.

I was still in my sweatpants and my tank top. I haven't showered or changed my clothes since yesterday now. I had lost track of time, but judging from the hours I was knocked out and I fought and argued and watched someone scream in pain while getting a bullet taken out of his leg. Okay people you get the picture, it's been a day already. A long, excruciating day filled with endless pain.

Maybe I should return and say sorry to Daniel, I may have overreacted. But my lady balls are not that big to go back and apologise. Plus I still have to find Tia and make sure she's safe. 

I heard a distant noise coming from behind, I peeked and I couldn't believe my eyes. A black Bugatti Veyron was heading towards me but of course Daniel and Jack were the ones in the car. Really a Bugatti Veyron? What a show off. Daniel was driving and Jack was in the passenger seat. Of course being me I quickened my pace and walked faster not making eye contact. The car slowed down and we were in sync. I stopped, the car stopped. I walked the car moved. Can you imagine how annoying that is?

"Catt, get in NOW!" There's Mr bad ass ladies and gentlemen. Sounding threatening and tired. Yet looking so damn hot. His husky voice was making me go crazy. Woah there lady, he's the bad guy remember.

I rolled my eyes and carried on walking.  My number one mission right now was to find Tia and then...run away?

I couldn't carry on walking like this, I had to plan my escape mission. Maybe I could run towards the woods and it would lead me to town. Perhaps, Jacob Black or Edward Cullen will find me and we might have a sexy time. I joke, honestly I'm not that bad. To prove that I'm innocent and sweet, I'm still a virgin. That is one thing a girl can't lose until they're completely ready. How did I get from an escape plan to having a sexy time with a fictional character?

The car stopped. Daniel stepped out the car and jogged towards me, he stepped in front of me blocking my path. I tried to walk past him only to be blocked by the strong and fast shit in front of me. Therefore I was unsuccessful. He looked pretty pissed, I pressed my lips together to stop laughing. I had that effect on most people. Talent people, Talent.