Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"

Cataleya's POV

I woke up with someone's muscular arms holding me protectively. The warmth that spread to my body made me feel safe and calm. I peeked through my eyelashes seeing Daniel, sleeping like a baby.

He looks so damn dreamy, I gazed at his face and then down his body realising he was only in his boxers. My eyes widened and I started having a panic attack. The awkward position we were in made it worst, my leg were over his and his head was on my chest.

Just to clear things up, nothing happened last night.

After we made up, the Boss let me return to the gangs house which belongs to Daniel. At first the Boss insisted on getting me a mansion with bodyguards protecting me, which had freaked me out. I can protect myself but being with Daniel is something else, knowing I don't have to go through everything on my own is reassuring.  

Eventually I have to tell Daniel about my past since he's told me about his, it only seems fair. I'm still frightened about telling him about my excruciating past. Not only will it be excruciating it will also mean I have to relive every moment again.

The endless questions I ask myself have got me stressing. What if Daniel turns his back to me? What if he's disgusted with the thought of me killing people? Will we even be together that long for me to tell him my story?

Daniel groaned. "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Biting your lips, I feel tempted to kiss you every time you do that." He said and leaned closer.

I laughed out loud and pushed him off the bed, he fell on the floor with a loud thud. He pulled my legs and I fell on top of him. Our chests touching, his kissable lips inches away from my puckered ones. Leaning closer and closer and they almost touched...

The door slammed open and Leo stared at us in awe. "Get a room. It's only been about eight hours since you saw each other. Stop acting all lovey dovey." Count on him to ruin a perfect moment.

"We are in my room you dipshit, if you don't mind I want some privacy with my girl." Daniel scowled.

Rolling my eyes at them, I separated myself from Daniel and went to shower. After showering I wore a plain white shirt with grey skinny jeans, I put my hair in a messy bun.   

"Damn, I have got myself one fine lady." Daniel whistled and I chuckled.

"Alright stop fooling around and get ready. I think you forgot that we have to go to work." I said.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Who cares? I just want to stand around looking at your sexy body all day."

"Damn these thirsty boys." I mumbled and walked out of the room.

"I heard that." Daniel shouted making me smile.

When we got home last night I was more than happy to be reunited with everyone, I knew that they were family now. Tia was sitting on Jack's lap, Leo was lazily staring at Paris munching on her food.

"Morning." I sounded cheerful which made everyone laugh and stare at me as if I grew another head.

"What?"

"We are shocked to see you this happy especially in the morning. Since you know? You're always cranky all the time." Leo said and everyone nodded their heads agreeing with him.

I smiled and sat down. "I'm never cranky....maybe a little....it depends on who I'm talking to....who am I kidding I'm cranky."

"And you forgot violent." Daniel walked in and sat next to me.