Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town

Cataleya's POV

I woke up feeling confused and light headed, Daniel's arms were around me holding me protectively. He looked so innocent and adorable when he was asleep. I tried to get up but his arms were too heavy, so I gave up and just watched him sleep.

How creepy am I?

His breathing was deep and relaxed, all the muscles in his face and body were totally at peace. His lips looked well defined and inviting. I had the urge to trace my fingers down his face to his lips, but I didn't want to wake him up. His body fitted mine perfectly and his muscles were hard yet tempting.

"Has anyone ever told you that staring is rude?" I gasped feeling embarrassed.

How did he know I was perving on him when he had his eyes closed? 

He chuckled and pulled me towards his chest. He traced his fingers down my back then back up again. We stayed like this for 10 minutes without saying anything. Both of us enjoying the silence. I closed my eyes and I felt myself drifting off.

Daniel's POV

I tried to relax my breathing while she stared at me. She has been staring at me for over 5 minutes now. I was thinking about whether I should shock her by kissing her or save it for later.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you that staring is rude?" I asked and she gasped making me chuckle. We stayed in bed and I traced my fingers down and up her back. I so wanted her now but I managed to control myself. After 10 minutes I sighed knowing I had to get ready and finish some business.

"I have to get up, beautiful." I squeezed her in a bone crushing hug and she groaned. I laughed and let her go. She whacked me across the head before I got up. I winked at her and went to shower. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the warm shower.

I didn't take long but when I finished showering I remembered I forgot to bring my clothes inside. I cursed and wrapped the towel around my hip. I walked out and Catt was still lying in bed staring at the ceiling. She was deep in her thoughts so she didn't notice me coming out.

I knew I should have gone and got dressed but I needed to have my fun. I walked over to the bed and stared down at Catt. Her eyes widened at the sight of me and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

"I've seen better." She smiled a devilish smile and got up, she walked towards the bathroom.

"Catt."

She looked towards me and I dropped my towel and at the same time she turned back around and threw her hands in the air. "Was that necessary?" She asked. I laughed and she walked to the bathroom.

After getting dressed in black jeans and a grey shirt, I walked out to meet my crew. We have been so busy these couple of days trying to figure out ways to kill the Boss. We knew the Boss had his men all over the country looking for us, and I couldn't risk him finding Cataleya. This girl is something else.

"Dude, what took you so long?" Jack asked.

I grinned at him and shrugged. He raised his eyebrow.

"Damn, you're whipped." Leo laughed and I punched him in the arm.

"Let's go." I said and we all got in the black SUV. It took us half an hour to arrive at Ben and Mathew's house. They share a house together because they take care of all the weapons, it's also an extra house if we ever need a back up place to stay. The house is hidden somewhere in the middle of the woods. The trees camouflage the house and no one knows where it is situated.