Chapter 3 - It's just a game

Cataleya's POV

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I stretched my arm out and grabbed the alarm clock throwing it across the room watching it break into pieces. I smiled in content and placed my head back on the pillow not wanting to go to school.

I didn't feel like talking to a single human being today. But importantly a specific human being, Daniel. I feel like I owe him for saving my ass. But why should I not go to school just because I don't want to see him? It's not like he's special.

I got out of bed and dressed in dark blue skinny jeans and a tight black long sleeved crop top, I put my leather jacket on and went downstairs.

"Morning." I cheerfully said.

My auntie quickly came over and lightly kissed me on the cheek. "Good morning darling, Mrs Wills called me and she said you missed a detention?"

"Oh crap I forgot, I was late to school yesterday."

"She said you have to attend the detention today instead." She replied nicely.

I nodded my head. After eating my delicious pancakes, me and Tia walked to school, she looked upset so I tried to liven the mood by talking a load of random shit, I even tried asking her what's wrong but she just replied with a simple nothing and I didn't bother making any more conversation.

As soon as we reached school I met up with Ruby and we walked to history, as usual I was falling asleep in class.

After class I saw Tia standing with her best friend Lilly and four girls were talking to them, students stood nearby looking at the scene unfold including Daniel and his friends. I silently approached them and stood behind the four girls.

"You think now that you have lost weight you can get any boy you want. My boyfriend might find you attractive but I will make your life a living hell. I will not let you steal my boyfriend you slut?" The girl in the middle shrieked. She was wearing a very short skirt and a see through top. Well I guess this must be the schools slut.

"She's not a slut, the only slut here is you." Lilly shouted back at her.

"I wasn't talking to your retched ass...admit it Tiana, you're trying to steal my boyfriend."

"I'm not." Tia was intimidated by these hoe's, it angered me that she wouldn't stand up for herself properly.

So I stood up for her.

"Excuse you, if you don't shut the fuck up I will slap the shit out of you." I raised my voice loud enough for everyone to hear. I put my hands on my waist just to look intimidating. 

The girl turned around quickly and she looked shocked. "I...I was erm."

"That's what I thought you wasn't doing anything, and if you dare go anywhere near Tia or Lilly I will be the one to make your life a living hell. Move along now." I used my hand to shoo her away.

She walked away and her friends followed her as if they were dogs. Bum licker's. I caught a glimpse of Daniel he was smiling and his friends were looking at me. Do they all have the habit to stare at someone without breaking eye contact or is it just me? Tia hugged and thanked me, I felt proud of myself for the second time this week. It seemed as if the stress was increasing, and I felt dizzy. I barged through the swarm of students and entered the girls toilets just in case I get sick. It felt as if I was dealing with shit everyday.