Chapter 5 - Problems

Cataleya's POV

I left the party as soon as Daniel kissed me, I can't believe I let my guard down and kissed him back. I knew the kiss or him being so close to me was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. Like a fool in love I enjoyed the thought of him and me being together. When his lips connected with mine, I forgot all of my worries. He made me feel normal and safe, he was somehow addictive. Yet something about him didn't feel right, the way he kissed me was right but wrong in so many ways. It was the look in his eyes that made me suspicious.

I stared blankly at the ceiling. What was wrong with me today? First I call my dad hoping he will let me go back to Spain. But with no luck, I cry on the phone and he doesn't seem the least concerned. Then I break down in front of Tia, hating the fact that I let her see me that way. And just an hour ago I let my guard down and kissed Daniel.

I knew going to that stupid party was a big mistake.

"Catt I'm going to sleep, I'm too tired. Night night." Tia yawned and walked to her room without waiting for my reply.

I strolled downstairs after getting changed into sweatpants and a tank top, I put my hair up in a messy bun and washed all of the make-up off my face.

I put on a scary movie. To be honest I'm a wimp when it comes to scary movies. I don't like how the serial killer jumps out of nowhere making you scream and nearly pee yourself. But tonight was a night where I had to totally forget about everything, even if it made me pee myself. Right?

I made myself some popcorn and turned the volume up for extra tension. Only 15 minutes had passed and there were 2 killings already. What the fuck? Can't people protect themselves?

"No you whore, he's not a handsome man. He's a fucking serial killer." Yes I scream at the T.V when it's necessary.

I closed my eyes as soon as the serial killer jumped at the girl with a knife. When I knew it was safe I peeked and the girl lay in shreds of flesh. A pool of blood was surrounding her. How nice!

I jumped at the sight of the doorbell, popcorn flying everywhere. I cursed silently before walking to the door. I was about to open the door, but I pulled my hand away from the door knob. I looked around for a sharp or long object to defend myself. Defend myself? I should really stop watching scary movies, they were having a massive effect on me.

I spotted an umbrella, I was going to defend myself with a freaking umbrella. I laughed at myself silently and opened the door while hiding the umbrella behind me.

A tall, hazel eyed boy stood in front of me. He looked worried and slightly scared. I raised my eyebrow at the sight of Daniel.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded.

He smirked before answering. "I've come to keep you company."

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks but no thanks." I was about to shut the door but he barged in.

"HEY, dickhead get out."

I put the umbrella away and followed Daniel. He made his way to the living room and sat down ignoring me. His eyes widened, he looked at me.

"Don't move." He whispered.

"What? Why?" I whispered back in confusion.

He smirked "There's a serial killer behind you."

I walked over to him and slapped him round the head. His eyes widened.

"Ouch, what was that for? No one has ever laid a finger on me." His face was priceless.

I laughed. "Pretty boy, that's about to change if you don't get the fuck out of my house."

He glared at me challengingly, then he got up. Well that was easy. I sighed in relief but then I got pushed on the couch. Daniel lay on top of me staring into my eyes. His eyes were the perfect hazel, luring me. His lips were screaming at me 'kiss me, kiss me'.