Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla

Daniel's POV

I gulped the Jack Daniel then wiped my mouth with my shirt, I wanted to get drunk tonight. To forget everything. My family, my friends, my enemies...and her. No matter how hard I try, I always mess things up. Cataleya does not deserve someone like me. I'm not like any other normal guy. I earn my money the hard way, by gambling, dealing and by eliminating rival gangs. I have to lure her into my trap even if it kills me.

It's just life. I need to forget about Cataleya and think about the plan.

"Dude, why are you drinking right now? We have to go see Boss."

Jack walked in eyeing me in disgust, I probably looked like a mess. Jack and I grew up together and we have witnessed every detail of each others lives. We both have had pretty tough lives, that's one of the main reasons to why we understand each other the best.

He run a hand in a frustrated manner through his black hair, his muscles were tense as if he needed to get his anger out on something. His tattoos which signified god knows what were peaking out of his shirt. Even though we're the same age, he looks slightly older than me and that always pissed me off. Because people think he's the leader. Unfortunately he got sucked into this life just like me, we both work for the boss. The boss is basically the villain as some people call him, he owns gangs and my gang is one of the gangs he owns. He thinks of it as business, we kill whoever he wants us to and we get payed for it in return. He's a tough man and with one glare he can make anyone his bitch.

He ruins lives, that's what he's best known for. I was forced to work for him alongside my brother, my dick of a brother borrowed a lot of money and the moron failed to pay him back in time. I had no choice, if I didn't agree to work for him then he would have killed me and my brother. But working for him did have some advantages: I get payed well, and I also have learned new skills.

My brother ran away after a few months and no one knew where he went, I felt betrayed and it was all his fault that I got stuck into this mess. He ruined my life and like a coward he ran away from his problems leaving his little brother behind. The anger I felt everyday built up and maybe that's the reason why I am the way I am.

"I don't want to go, I'm too tired." I whined like a little kid.

"Yeah well, he said its urgent. He's captured some girl he had his eye on for a long time." He rolled his eyes.

I scoffed bitterly. "Good for him, I couldn't care less. I'm busy."

Jack's ring tone halted our conversation. He looked at the screen and he sighed.

"It's Boss...Hello, yes Boss we're on our way." He hung up and looked at me.

I threw the bottle of Jack Daniel across the room, it ended in tiny pieces. Jack looked at me with concern, he knew something was wrong but he didn't want to piss me off more so he didn't ask.

"Who's the girl?" I asked, curiously.

"We don't know, Boss didn't tell anyone. Leo, Mathew and Ben are near the warehouse. We'll meet them there."

***********

Cataleya's POV

I felt the pain all over my body. My head was throbbing and I'm sure there's bruises tattooed on my body. I tried to get up from the chair only to be pulled back, after 20 seconds I realised I was tied to the chair. I sighed in frustration, when I find Michael I will cut his balls off and make meatball soup with it and feed it to Sam.

There was faint noises coming in from the next room which only a cloudy window separated the two rooms. Some of the voices were somehow recognisable, I guess it's Michael and Sam.