Chapter - 1{Veldora}

Jura Forest also known as the 'Forest of Jura' or the 'The Great Forest of Jura' is a large woodland situated at the center of the continent. The home of many strong and dangerous monsters.

It was inhabited by ‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora many centuries ago and had been his territory ever since. Under the influence of his magical energy, the forest expanded from its initial state and grew to cover a vast amount of land.

‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora is one of the four ‘True Dragons.’

True Dragons are immortal and unblemished beings made of pure energy and formed by sentient beings' prayers. With only 4 True Dragons in the world, Veldora is a top-class existence.

And in the cave where Veldora was sealed by the 'Hero', a beautiful girl with platinum-blue hair, majestic and sharp golden eyes, soft and fair skin like cotton, with tender red lips can be seen inside the cave.

The girl was so beautiful that she can be considered a 'Goddess.'

Not merely considered but she is a Goddess and her name is Rimuru Tempest the Goddess of Space and Time.

When Rimuru appears in the cave a small smile appeared on her beautiful face. The cave was full of magicules, because of the magicules inside the cave even a ‘True Demon Lord’ will feel his scalp go numb but Rimuru is walking as if nothing happened, she is even enjoying the environment.

After walking a short distance in less than ten minutes she appeared in front of a barrier, the concentration of magicules at this place is the highest inside the cave.

She looked at the creature who is locked inside the barrier. He has black scales two big black wings an intimidating size and two same Golden colored eyes as Rimuru.

He is the fourth and the youngest ‘True Dragon’ one of the most feared existence in the world.

"Storm Dragon Veldora~"

Rimuru's soft angelic voice echoed throughout the whole cave, the dragon locked inside turned his head towards her in complete surprise.

His eyes landed on her and became wide in utter shock and awe.

"A Goddess..."

He unconsciously muttered to himself in a trace because of Rimuru's beauty but Rimuru heard it and started to giggle softly.

"You are not wrong, but I prefer if you call me by my name Rimuru— Rimuru Tempest,"

She said to him in a soft voice, a smile can be seen on her face.

"Huh!"

Hearing Rimuru's voice Veldora came out of his trance and looked away in embarrassment.

‘Who is she? She is so beautiful like a Goddess— Wait! When did she come here? I didn't even feel her presence until she called me. And what did she just say... I barely hear her voice.’

Veldora thought to himself while fretting nervously, no one in this world can come this close to him without him noticing, not even his big sister Velzard and Velgrynd, but the person standing in front of him didn't even release a sherd of aura and this is not the most dangerous thing about her.

"Wh-Who are you?"

Veldora asked while shuttering and sweating heavily, his senses are telling him to flee from her as far as possible but he can't even flee.

How is she standing comfortably in this dense magicule concentration? Even a Demon Lord might have problems coming here but she is standing like it's nothing. What is this oppressing feeling? Telling me to not mess with her.