Chapter - 12{Nightmare}

It's been three days since I meet with Shizue-San and Elen and today they are leaving the village. I have to say all three of them is trouble maker, always finding trouble, but that doesn't matter because of them I was able to meet Shizu after all. And one more thing I didn't send Testa to protect the Kijin. It can change many things after all. If the Footman and others find out about Testa is serving me it will be troublesome.

We are currently waiting for Elen outside the building where she was staying. You can say this building ‘guest house’ but I was planning to make a better ‘guest house’ after some time.

"I'm ready!!"

Ellen shouted happily while coming out of the building. She looks the same to me though, why does she even take this much time?

"You take too much time"

Kaval complained, but she ignored him completely. I want to laugh at him but restrain myself, his authority as a leader is already very low I didn't want to make his situation even worse.

"Let's go I will send you off,"

I said to her and she nodded happily. When we started walking I can feel shizue is having trouble with Ifrit, but I pretend to not know about her problem and after walking for five minutes it started.

"Ahhh!!"

Shizue-San shouted in pain her mask cracking open and falling from her face.

Painful expressions are painted all over her face. Seeing her in that much pain my heartaches, she was my second friend after all, how can I let her suffer like that.

"All of you run!!"

Shizue-San said while trying to control Ifrit.

"Let it out,"

I said to shizue-San. She looked surprised but I didn't have time to explain everything.

"Believe in me. I will not let my only friend die like this"

I said to her with a cracked voice. After hearing my words she let go of Ifrit. Her body control was also given over to Ifrit, her whole body transformed into a fire beast— Ifrit.

Ifrit also summon six small fire creatures I didn't bother to ask Ciel about them.

"[Absolute Zero]"

I cast an Ultimate level magic spell. Ciel is controlling the power of the spell, so I didn't have to worry about others.

Magic is divided into three categories first is basic magic, second is Higher magic and last but not least Ultimate magic. And just now I used ice-type Ultimate magic.

Humans need a spirit to use magic but I'm not a human I didn't need any other things other than magicules to cast magic. I can also borrow the power of nature to cast magic in tight situations. Well, I have «Turn Null» and «Magic Breeder Reactor» so I didn't feel any need to borrow power from nature.

The whole area around Ifrit froze even the creatures he summoned got destroyed in the blink of an eye.

"I know you didn't have an ego but even so, I can not simply forgive you. Now pay for what you have done to Shizue-San «Azathoth»."

I said coldly and send Ifrit to Veldora. I'm pretty sure Veldora will teach him how to behave.

Now all left is to heal Shizue's body and increase her life span.  I have to ask her for increasing her life span, but she is asleep and I don't want to wake her up.

"Eren, Kaval, and Gido. I can't come to send you off. My apologies but as you all can see Shizue is not in good condition, but you also have to leave soon otherwise, a calamity will hit you"