Chapter - 27{Phobio}

Today the sun was shining brightly and the cold wind was blowing gently, I think winter was about to start soon. I just finished all of my office work a moment ago. To be honest, Ciel-San does the work, as you already know I distributed all the work among my subordinates and the only final documents come to my office to be signed.

This doesn't mean I can sign them without any thoughts.

This job is tiring.

‘What was that?’ I thought as I'm watching the city from my castle. I saw smoke coming out of the middle of the city. Did a fire break out? No! I'm pretty sure this is not because of fire.

Now, if you are wondering where did the castle come out then let me tell you. After signing the treaty with Dwargon all of my subordinates insist to make a Castle. I was also thinking about it as a result I gave my permission.

The castle is pure white, every wall from the outside but from inside it is blue and white.

The sky blue and cyan color fit very well with white. So the interior is mostly made up of three colors while the exterior was purely white.

It took one whole month to build this castle and because of this, the house-building project is delayed by more than fifteen days. Because more than half of the building construction workers are working on the Castle project.

We finished constructing the highway to Dwargon and the merchants are starting to do business in Tempest.

As you can guess the Economy of the Tempest sky was shocked because of this.

We used the same currency as the Dwargon and because there are no additional tax charges on their product in our country the products are very cheap. To be honest I think almost all the countries have the same currency as Dwargon. Because all the countries need their weapons and to make the transition of money easier they used the same currency as Dwargon.

The same can be said for our products. Tempest was selling many things in Dwargon. Like Vegetables, herbs, Monster meat, Fruits, wine not to mention Demon steel and magisteel, etc. And many other small things.

We are selling the monster meat because it is not easy to get monster meat in other countries they didn't have many monsters like Tempest not to mention the capable people who can kill these monsters.

Vegetables and fruits, well the seeds that I gave Shion to plant three months ago were fruit seeds and because of that, we have abounded amount of fruits. Just imagine all the people who were coming to our town planted the fruits tree in their previous town and farm.

This became some sort of outspoken rule. ‘If you want to join the tempest make sure you have planted trees on your previous farm and the place where your home used to be before you settled in Rimuru City’. Shion is taking her job very seriously, Treyni-San also looked happy after hearing the news.

She also opened a bar in the city.

As for vegetables, you can say that nearly 10% of people in Tempest are farmers. Haruna was amazing just as I thought.

Maybe 10% was not much in your eyes but you are forgetting that they are ‘monsters’ not ‘humans’ they are very passionate about their work. Not to mention they are very strong compared to humans.

And one more thing in two months the population of Tempest increased from 330k to 970k nearly triple. Even though the population of the Tempest was 970k but I can say that the corruption inside Rimuru City was nearly zero.

Why? Because they all are my subordinates and they didn't want to betray my trust. The rule inside the Tempest is very strict if someone was found doing something illegal. The punishment is brandished from the Tempest.

And if any merchant tried to take advantage or did something illegal we simply banned him from entering Tempest and send him back to his country for punishment. The punishment will be decided by their government. That's why Tempest is growing very fast.

Nearly all the citizens of the Tempest have houses and Jobs. Don't misunderstand me by saying nearly all the citizens in the Tempest have jobs I mean to say a minimum of one member in a house has a job.

I said house not family. A family can be huge or small so saying the house is done the job.

The river that the Orcs build I have to say looked very good, the river in the middle of the city is fascinating the river is not very far from the Palace. It is only 10km in front of the Palace.

The river was in the middle of the city but as time passes the Palace is becoming the center of the city. Which is good in my eyes.

It will be easier to reach the castle for anyone.

Now let's talk about the Demon Army or you can say Black Number. They are currently busy making a barrier around the whole city. The barrier is too big, to be honest, seeing how fast Tempest was developing I asked them to build the barrier about 10km far from the city.

In short, the barrier also protects the 10km area around the city.

Currently, the Demons have many jobs Ultima's subordinate's job is to maintain the rules and order in the city in other words they are something like the police.

Carrera's subordinate's job is to train the Tempest Army, giving them some real combat experience. As we know we improve fast when we fight against a strong opponent.

Testarossa's subordinate's job is to put the magic formation in every house.

Like strengthening magic in the Door hinges and the windows, surveillance magic in the alleyways, and yes I develop the surveillance magic ‘control room’ located in the left wings of the castle.

They put formation as the family demands. Their job is very hard it is not easy to put the formation that is why I gave them the job. I'm pretty sure Moss and Cien are having a hard time.

And last but not least the Diablo subordinate's job is to make barriers around the city as well as around the roads, not to mention around the farms, etc. Their job is also very hard putting different types of barriers in different places.

Let's focus on what a going on in the city. Wait! I think Milim hit someone and that someone is Phobio.

I stretched my wings as I flew towards the scene as I landed all the people started to make paths for me.

As expected Milim punched him. He deserves it though I heal the Rigurd then I looked at Phobio.

He was holding his jaws with his right hand and two Demons are pointing their swords in his direction while the other two are pointing their swords at the other three who came with him.

"What happened," I asked as I looked at the red-haired demon Zonda.

"Rimuru-Sama. We are patrolling here when we saw this person punch Sir Rigurd without a proper reason and start to sprout some nonsense then Lady Milim punched him because he hit Sir Rigurd" Zonda said to me.

"We can check in the surveillance magic what happens as proof" Veyron added.

"And why are you pointing your weapons at those two," I said as I looked at the other three beastman.

"They are his companion"

Veyron replied to me. I already guessed that much. I looked towards Milim she looked proud for some reason. Did she think I will praise her?

"Why did you punch him? You know there are guards to arrest him" I asked her with a deadpan look.

"Hmm. I just helped the guard what happens if they weren't able to capture them or if he runs away from Tempest" She said while whistling innocently.

"You are saying the Guards can not handle this weakling at least make some good excuse" I lecture her as she looked embarrassed.

"Sorry," She shouted as she started to run toward the castle.

"I will meet you at home," She said while running she didn't even dare to look back.

"Bring them to the castle office, treat them well," I said as I pointed my fingers at the three other beastmen. They nodded as I teleported into the office.