Chapter - 30{Are you trying to seduce me..?}

As I enter my «Imaginary Space», I arrive at the castle where I and Veldora properly meet and chat for the first time. I choose this place because there is a beautiful garden behind the Castle. As I enter the castle I immediately fly towards the kitchen. Yes! I have to apologize to Shizu-San and ask for her forgiveness, I know she already forgives me but for some reason, I feel like some gap has appeared between us and I want to close that gap before it spread anymore.

As you know the weakness of every or most humans is food. Shizu-San was living in this world for the last 380 years and in these 380 years, the only familiar thing that she sees in this world is the otherworlders, because of that, even a little thing from their old world can make them emotional and attached to that thing.

That's why I decided to cook some Japanese food for her. Well, let's focus on making food. I think I should ask Ciel for some assistance.

"Ciel-San I need your help,"

I said as she appeared on my left while wearing a black and white typical maid dress.

"Ciel-San Why are you wearing a maid uniform,"

I asked her after some hesitation. Unlike me who looked like a little girl she is in the adult form she looked like a mature woman with perfect curves and body shape.

<<I just like it and we are working in the kitchen.>>

Really! I don't believe in your word. I have a hunch why she was wearing this dress but that can't be right.

"... Are you trying to seduce me..?"

I asked her bluntly with a straight face. Her face turned red when she heard what I said but didn't say anything. Let it slide for now. I will talk to her later.

"Ciel-San I want to make some Japanese food can you help me in making some dishes,"

I asked her with a sweet smile but she just looked at me and nodded.

"Thank you, Ciel,"

I said as I turn and started to wash the vegetables that Ciel-San made or bought from somewhere. Either way, I don't care I just need the ingredients.

"Hmm. Ciel, you can make other dishes I will make the dessert"

I said to her as I saw she was about to start preparing the dessert. Maybe Ciel-San was a legendary chief but that doesn't mean I'm not a good cook. I learned how to cook when Big Bro was busy making the world.

I'm only second to Ciel-San in terms of skills in cooking. But I'm better than Ciel at making deserts for some reason.

Maybe because I love dessert. If you are wondering how I'm better than Ciel-San then for those I want to say.

Ciel-San is a core of knowledge but that doesn't mean she is perfect. You can say that she has the data but she doesn't have any practice or experience.

She also has to work hard to perfect her skills.

As Ciel-San and I were cooking a heavenly smell of food spread across the whole castle. I made many types of dishes and desserts for Shizu-San.

Let's just hope she likes the food. Otherwise, my ‘hard work’ will turn into waste. Ciel-San also didn't say a word while cooking this was her habit she didn't talk much while cooking. She just enjoying herself.

"Hey, Ciel-San aren't you enjoying" I teased her as I saw her smiling face.

<<Of course. I'm enjoying myself >>

Her reply was honest and straight. That's what I liked about her she didn't hide her feelings from me.

"Hmm. I was also enjoying" I said to her with a smile as I get a little closer to her.