Chapter - 16{Rimuru Sensei}

Veldora was reading manga when he suddenly feel a powerful existence no, not one but five. He looked towards them and saw four primordial demons, a human and lastly his sister.

"Sister! It's been a while"

Veldora said happily, maybe he didn't like his other two sisters but that's not the case when it comes to Rimuru.

Rimuru is without a doubt the best person that Veldora has ever met in his whole life, not even Veldanava treated him like Rimuru. He is very grateful for that.

"Yes. Indeed it's been a while"

Rimuru replied with a charming smile.

"Hahaha, you brought some new friends with you"

His eyes fall on Shizue, and a cold chill run down his spine.

She is dangerous’— Suddenly a thought cross Veldora's mind and he quickly averted his eyes from her, he didn't want to bother her.

"Yes, meet Diablo, Carrera, Ultima, and Shizue.

And you all meet Veldora, my little brother"

To say they all are surprised was an understanding. They all looked at Veldora but didn't able to gauge his power, that only means he is stronger than them... a lot stronger.

"Well, let's change the place I will personally teach all of you how to fight opponents who are stronger than you"

In the blink of an eye, they all vanished from their position and get teleported into a field.

"Ehhh?"

Shizue and other was surprised because of the sudden pressure that they feel the pressure was not that much but it is not normal at all.

<<Report. The space in this place is three times stronger than normal and the time flow has greatly decreased one year here only equal to an hour in the outside world>>

What!! So the pressure was because of the additional layers of the spaceShizue asked surprised.

<<Answer. Yes>>

"Well, I think you already know this place is not normal but we will talk about it later

For now, I will tell you something very important about a battle and true strength"

"True strength?" Veldora asked confused.

"Yes. Let me tell you one's magicules quantity didn't show that individual strength. It can give you a vague idea but how well he can control those magicules shows you his real strength.

The strength of a person depends upon how much he understands his skills not how many skills he has.

A Unique skill can't beat an Ultimate so if you are fighting with someone who has the Ultimate skill and you didn't have one don't fight that person.

I will teach you how to use your skills to their utmost and how to control magicules and use them more efficiently.

Your skills power increases as much as you use them but that doesn't mean you can show your skills to anyone.

And lastly always and I mean always prepare a trump card or tricks for a battle. Don't use it unless you don't have any other options.

So you all will spare with me. Come at me together" I said to them with a smile and they all nodded.

The first one to attack is obsessively Veldora he used his «Death Wind» but I dodge it with ease.

"Hey, didn't I say earlier don't waste magicules in a fight" I scolded him.