Chapter - 41{Walpurgis}

After I clean the whole army Ramiris and Gazel come running to Tempest, of course, the reason for the visit was different for both of them. Ramiris come here to warn me about Walpurgis and Gazel come here to ask about the army that long has perished by me. Ah, there was that elf name Elalude or something, he turn out to be Eren-Chan's father so I let him join the meeting along with Fuse and our main character of the meeting 'Youm'— soon-to-be king of the Falmuth nation.

I didn't want to go into detail because there is nothing in particular, just boring political talk and all.

Sigh

"Rimuru why are you sighing again?" The annoying fly asked me in her cute voice. I would have killed her if it wasn't for her cute voice and dumb face which looked quite decent, her face was hilarious when she saw my actual appearance in the morning(Rimuru was using an illusion spell to alter her face in the labyrinth). Can't she just eat silently? Oh yes, we are currently having lunch if you were wondering.

"I'm just thinking about... something." By something I mean Shizue, I can't seem to be able to keep her out of my mind. Haa... hard love life of mine what should I do with you?

Tsk, I can't even bring myself to change Shizue. It would be hard but not impossible... But I like her for herself, would I be able to love the different and new Shizue? Certainly, if she changes herself but if I manipulate her... I will not be able to meet eyes with her in the future.

"Hey, who are you going to bring with you to the Walpurgis?" Ramiris asked me with a curious face, she is going to bring Treyni and Beretta with her, didn't she? She begged me to make a physical body for Treyni.

"Do I need to bring someone? I'm alone, an army myself." I said to her without looking at her, but on the other hand, who I should bring with me?

Let's choose two people randomly.

I looked towards the executives who were having lunch, and some Demoness trio was also there, what the hell are they even doing here? Did they need to eat? I can understand Testa is here cause she is my secretary... But what about the other two?

Sigh. I don't care, just pick any of two people fast.

"Diablo go there for a while and you too Ranga." I ordered Diablo and Ranga while pointing toward the dining table.

When they reach the dining table, I closed my eyes and turn around three times at a 360° angle. And then pointed at the two places randomly with both of my hands.

"The people who I'm pointing to raise your left hand," I said while opening my eyes, and seems like those two are coming with me.

The current top two strongest subordinates of mine. Namely Testa and Diablo.

"You two are coming with me to Walpurgis," I said to them and left the room after eating the food, I did not want to hear some random bullshit complain about not choosing them.

... Everything looks meaningless and boring without Shizue— just like some speck of dust.

........................

..............

....

"Rimuru!!! Raine has come to pick us up, come here fast." She shouted from a little far, 'I also have eyes and I can also see it,' I wanted to shout in her face but refrained from shouting and just nodded in response while walking towards her, Diablo and Testa joined me shortly after.

After a short walk, I arrived in front of her and my eyes landed on a bluehead, another primordial demon. She looked towards me as our eyes meet, and a crimson-red hue appeared on her cheeks as she looked at my face. I want to see Shizu just like her every time she sees me, but I guess it's impossible now.