Chapter - 11{Shizue part -2}

Rimuru teleported all of them into the village. Shizue and other was very shocked after seeing a well-developed village in the middle of the forest, it is not like they have never seen a village in the forest but the village is not as advanced as this village.

"Welcome to my village,"

Rimuru said to all of them with a smile. Sensing the presence of unknown peoples Rigurd and Kaijin who was closest to the Rimuru at the time came running as fast as they can.

"Rimuru-Sama"

Rigurd and kaijin greeted Rimuru while bowing their head.

"Oh. Rigurd, what happened?" Rimuru asked him.

"We just sense some unknown people's aura so we came here as fast as possible" Rigurd said to Rimuru.

"You are the leader here!!"

Kaval and others asked shocked. Shizue didn't look shocked she already guessed it after seeing how easily Rimuru killed the spider monster.

"Yes," Rimuru said with a smile.

"How a little girl can be the leader," Kaval asked shocked.

"I'm older than you," Rimuru said simply.

"What!!" They all shouted shocked.

"Hey, don't shout" Rimuru scolds them.

"Puff-"

Seeing this a small laugh escapes from Shizue's mouth. They all looked toward shizue. Shizue looked at Rimuru and her eyes widen in shock, but others didn't know because of the mask.

When Shizue first saw Rimuru she didn't notice, because of the shock but now she looked again at Rimuru's face she just looked like the younger version of her but a thousand times cuter and beautiful.

"Hmm. Let me introduce myself my name is Rimuru Tempest"

Rimuru said while standing in front of them and puffing out her chest.

"Kyaa~ I didn't notice earlier because I was behind you but you are soo~ cute," Eren said while hugging Rimuru.

"She is right"

Kaval and Gido also nodded in agreement.

"Oh. My name is Eren" Eren said with a smile.

"Name is Kaval"

"Gido"

"My name is Shizue Izawa"

Shizue also introduces herself and removes her masked and again all the people around them are shocked after seeing her face.

"Ehhh. Why do you look like Shizue?" Eren asked Rimuru.

"Huh! Hey, I told you earlier I'm older than her. It means she looked like me not I looked like her"

Rimuru said replied Eren slightly annoyed. They really treated her like a child, didn't they?

"Sorry,"

Eren said with a nervous smile she also saw just how terrifying the little girl in front of her is. So she didn't want to make her annoyed.

"Well, that doesn't matter Testa,"

Rimuru said and she appears in front of her and gets on her knees.

"Yes. My lady''

Testa said while bowing her head.

"Ehhhh?"

Shizue and Eren who recognized Testa's real identity let out a shocked voices and take a battle position.