Chapter - 32{Departure}

I barely survive last night Shizu-San almost got me but I manage to escape. An angry Shizu-San is too scary for me to handle and her smile... No. I didn't want to talk about her smile. Let's talk about something else.

Huh! What is this negative energy?

Rimuru/Sis.’

Look like Shizue and Veldora also felt it. But this energy... This energy is similar to that of Veldora.

Yeah. I also felt it. Shizu-San do you want to stretch your hands a bit.’

No problem.’

With this short conservation, it is decided that Shizue will handle the threat. He is not a threat to us though.

<<Report. The individual is called Charybdis, he is made up of the aura released by Veldora>>

Oh. It explains why he has a similar aura to that of Veldora. But he is still a weakling in the end.

...

Shizue Pov

I'm currently flying in the sky of Tempest with a speed that I never imagined that I will able to fly. It looks like my three hundred years of training didn't go to waste.

"Raphael-San how far that Charybdis is"

<<Answer. He is only three kilometers away.>>

"Thanks"

Hehe. Three kilometers... I'm feeling very frustrated because of what I found out last night, I was just thinking about sparring with Veldora-San to release some of my frustration. This stupid come at the right time, now that I think about it, the timing is really awfully accurate.

Did Rimuru-San predict this? And that's why she decided to tell me, I'm the second leader.

<<Notice. I think master predictions are likely correct>>

She is something else, isn't she?

<<...Yes. She is entirely different from others.>>

Well, let's handle this stupid lizard first. He is huge... But he is too weak.

I'm completely disappointed. Huh! Who are the three people fighting with him?

<<Answer. The three individuals are the dryad.>>

Dryad. You mean Treyni-San and co.

<<Yes. And other's names are Trya and Doreth>>

How did you even know that? I mean. Yeah, we meet Treyni-San but about others.

<<...>>

Why are you silent? Are you again doing something without my knowledge? Well, I will ask you later I have to save them first.

"Treyni-San needs help."

"Oh. Shizu-Sama, Help! I will appreciate that."

She looked happy after seeing me as she sigh with relief. They are having a tough time against it... I think.

<<Notice. The Charybdis is possessing the body of the individual Phobio. Message received from individual Rimuru Tempest. Don't kill Phobio>>

Ah..? Really! If I remember correctly, Phobio is the subordinate of Demon Lord Carrion.

Carrion is not that strong but in the end, he is a Demon Lord. And besides, he is a good nature person, I only met him two or three times in the past but I remember him.