Chapter - 37{Drinks}

So after discussing the plan with Ciel, I started to dress up for the dinner, of course, Ciel helped in choosing a dress. It only took her ten minutes to choose the dress for me, the dress is pure white with golden stripes. The embroidery on the dress made it very fascinating and when a girl with fair skin and a curvy body wears this dress. Not want to gloat but- I think I have to take some lectures from Ciel-San on how to choose a dress.

After finishing getting ready I made my way toward Rimuru, who is waiting for me outside my house. Sigh, did I make her wait for too long? I hope not.

When I exit the house and meet with Rimuru. I-I w-wasn't even able to take my eyes off her, I was confident that today I look very beautiful myself, but in front of her.

<<Hey!! Stop starting and get going.>>

Ciel's voice suddenly rang in my head, did I stare at her for too long? Either way, let's go.

So after eating the food in a very fancy hotel and visiting some random shop, we decided to take a small walk, but then suddenly Rimuru said she wants to go to the bar.

Hmm, as Ciel told me I just have to force Rimuru to turn off «Poison Nullification» and made her drunk. Fufufufu after that I just have to confess to her, or at least that's what Ciel told me.

After entering the bar I ordered some light dishes and Rimuru bring some drinks for both of us.

Is it wine..?

Well, anything is fine... I guess. After provoking Rimuru to turn off her «Poison Nullification» I also made a little bet with her.

I was going to ask her for a date as a reward if I win...

... That's what was I thinking but after drinking a bottle my mind went completely blank. It's like my head is very light I mean very very light like clouds.

Hehehe, my body is flying~

...

Hehehe Rimuru is also flying, but why is there three Rimuru..?

Is my brain working properly? Hehehe what am I thinking I'm the happiest lady.

Third Person Pov.

And yeah she is completely drunk. Not only Shizue but Rimuru is also completely drunk, she also underestimated the intensity of alcohol in wine. Rimuru without thinking about the consequences drinks the four bottles of wine without missing a beat and Shizue- a light drinker, drinks the two whole bottles.

And as expected they both are completely drunk. So Rimuru with her last bit of consciousness or maybe unconsciously purely out of instincts to protect Shizue teleported both of them inside her «Imaginary Space». Shizue looked confused at the sudden change of scenery.

She turn her head towards Rimuru as a faint smile appeared on her lips, her hazy and murky gaze landed on Rimuru's lips and an uncontrollable desire to kiss those red lips entered Shizue's body, pushing her head a little forward to kiss them but a cold hand suddenly made its way toward her warm cheek sending a cool and refreshing feeling in her body.

"Fufufu, Shizue you look soo cute~ and sexy~"

Rimuru's seductive voice suddenly rang in the empty cold room bringing Shizue out of her confused state.

"Hehe," Shizue chuckled softly as she heard her words and a warm feeling again spread across her heart. The smile on her lips deepen a bit as she again opened her mouth "You are hick sexier than me.~" The words escape from Shizue's lips and entered Rimuru's ears, fluttering her heart a little.