Chapter - 9{Visiting the Otaku}

When I saw the Village, the result was better than I excepted. Truly unexpected. They cut all the trees that were surrounding the village to increase the space around the village. The wood that they collected is also very good. Well, they cut all the nearby trees, so that was expected I guess. Rigurd did a great job.

Not only Rigurd but also Haruna also did a great job.

Well unlike our world this is the world of magic and because of the magicules, the plant grows fast... Very fast to be honest.

Higher the quality and quantity of the magicules, the less time it takes plants to grow.

"Rigurd can you come here,"

I asked him, and not only he but all the Goblins no not Goblin but now hobgoblins and Goblina's.

"Welcome back, Rimuru-Sama"

They all shouted while kneeling. Jeez. What with this type of fancy welcome. I don't need it but anyway.

"Hmm. Yeah. I'm back"

I said to them and they all looked delighted. After introducing Vesta and his party to others and selecting the best worker for each category. And now it is time for me to visit Veldora, but first.

"Ranga"

I called him. And he came out of my shadow.

"Yeah my lord," He said to me.

"I want you to train, the hunting group especially keep an eye on Gobta," I said to him and he nodded.

"As you wish my lord," he said and disappeared into my shadow.

"Testarossa. What do you think about that fool? Gobta"

I asked her while looking at Gobta and others practicing with each other.

"He has some potential, he is cunning and he comes with idea that someone didn't even think work but— "She said to me and stopped.

"He lacks experience and a good instructor' I said to her and she nodded.

"Hey, Testa. Want to stretch your body"

I asked her and like I expected she pick up the meaning and nodded firmly.

"It is my honor to learn from Rimuru-Sama,"

She said to me while kneeling. Ohh. Come on you can say that without kneeling.

"Let's go then,"

I said and teleported both of us into my «Imaginary Space» where Veldora is studying and recovering his energy.

And as I thought he is an otaku, he is reading manga while lying on a sofa. Hey, I'm here I wanted to shout, but it is not a good idea. My image of a cool and calm sister will collapse in an instant if I did something like shouting.

"I see you are reading hard,"

I said to him and he looked towards me, and then he sat on the sofa in the right position in a flash.