Chapter - 38{Are You Happy... My Queen}

In a silent room, the three girls are sleeping peacefully the birds are chirping outside signaling that the morning has come. The cold room dimly lit up as the sun rises outside, and a ray of sunlight entered the room directly hitting a certain black-haired girl in the face. The cold wind is flowing and the flowers are blooming happily and the black-haired girl who was sleeping peacefully started to wake up.

The eyelashes of her eyes started to twitch, and after a while, she finally opened her eyes revealing her dark black night-like eyes.

"Huh" Her brows frowned a little as she felt she is hugging someone in her sleep and her eyes shot open. Only to see cotton-like bluish-silver colored hair in front of her and a beautiful goddess-like face.

Thump

Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the beautiful face, and her gaze softened. Turning her attention away from the Rimuru face she sits up in the bed, stretching her body a little she finally fully wakes up.

"Huh!" A surprised voice escape from Shizue's mouth as her mind fully registered her situation, her eyes widened in surprise as she saw Rimuru and Ciel sleeping with her but before she can open her mouth the memories of the previous night flooded into her head like a tsunami.

"Huh! No, no." An expression of horror and shame appeared on her face as she remembered what happened followed by a deep crimson blush. She hurriedly put both of her hands on her mouth so as not to wake up Rimuru and Ciel but the memories are just too embarrassing for her.

"Argh!!! My head!"

Finally, the result of the previous night's drinks comes in the form of a terrible headache.

"Huh! Shizue..? You awake."

Rimuru said while rubbing her eyes trying to completely wake up from her drowsiness. Her golden eyes gleamed as they looked at Shizue and a smile appeared on her face, but the smile soon faded as she looked at Shizue's pained expression.

"Headache. Why don't you ask Raphael to activate the ‘Poison Resistance’ and remove the remaining alcohol from the body?"

Rimuru said with a soft voice so that she did not cause her more headaches.

"T-Thank you," Shizue thanked her timidly and did as she said. The pained expression on her face disappeared and a smile made its way.

<<Master, Shizue good morning~>>

"Good morning Ciel/Ciel-San." Rimuru and Shizue both replied to her with little flushed faces and fell silent, slowly the silence covered the whole room making the atmosphere a little more delicate.

After enjoying the silence for a little while Rimuru narrowed her eyes like a snake as she approach Ciel with a playful smile on her face and entrapped Ciel in her arms in a tight hug and broke the silence with her flirtatious voice

"So, Ciel~ my morning kiss."

With a smile on her face and brightly lit eyes, Rimuru looked at Ciel with expectations. Ciel's heartbeat started to increase with every passing second, her cheeks flared up in an instant, and her red ruby eyes shy away in embarrassment and nervousness.

The temperature inside the seemingly cold room increased by a few degrees in an instant and the atmosphere became a little ambiguous and fuzzy.

<<M-Master, w-what are you saying—>>

Ciel shuttered while looking at Rimuru's golden eyes, their face was so close that the cool breath of Rimuru was hitting Ciel's lips making her feel shyer but before she can protest anymore Rimuru silenced her with a passionate kiss... on her lips.