Chapter - 4{Naming Festival}

The sun started to rise and its rays started to fall into the Great Forest of Jura lighting the whole place. The new day has arrived in Jura Forest and because of the light, all the fainted goblins started to wake up.

The moment they open their eyes, a chill runs down their spine just by looking at the scene, the whole area is dyed red with blood, the trees are broken, dirt is everywhere, and a huge crater was present at the front of their village's main gate.

"Ahhhh!!"

All the goblins screamed in fear and started to search for Rimuru, but then their eyes led upon a lady who was sitting elegantly in a chair made from rock.

Most importantly, she was holding a child who looks around 9 years old.

"Rimuru-Sama!!"

They all shouted at the same time hearing their shout Blanc looked at them and signal them to keep quiet while shooting them a death glare.

If Rimuru-Sama hasn't mentioned them last night. I would have already killed them.’

Blanc thought to herself.

Remembering the white-haired girl was none other than a primordial demon they didn't dare to utter a single word, but it was already too late.

"Yawn. Why all of you are shouting in the morning"

Rimuru said while rubbing her eyes, as she yawned.

"Kyaaa~" Rimuru let out a cute sound after seeing the destruction and blood.

"Oops, I forget about it," She said and jumped from Blanc's lap.

Let's fix the area first, Ciel-San if you please

<<Affirmative>>

Rimuru put her hands in front of her, her eyes started to shine bright golden, and even the sun looks dimer in front of Rimuru's eyes.

Multi-colored lights started to release from Rimuru's hands and in the blink of an eye, the whole area turns like before.

All the dead bodies started to fly and organize symmetrically.

Hmm. Ciel revives all of them, excluding the leader.’

Rimuru said to Ciel. She didn't want to revive Wolf's leader because he dares to mock and threaten her.

<<Affirmative. Starting the «Secret Art of Spirit Resurrection» the resurrection is now being processed.>>

All the souls started to move towards their respective bodies and stopped above them, once they found their respective bodies.

<<Appraisal.>>

Ciel-San started to appraise their body and then all the souls get inside their bodies again.

After a while, all the Dire Wolfs opened their eyes and started to look around confused.

All the goblins and even Blanc are shocked after seeing the scene that occurs in front of their eyes.

Secret Art of Spirit Resurrection,— Blanc thought to herself.

As a primordial demon, she has seen many things that normal people thought are absurd. But «Secret Art of Spirit Resurrection» is something that she only heard from someone. At that time she dismisses this saying it was impossible, but now she saw her new master using this method not only in one person but on nearly 150 bodies.

To perform this method one needs an analysis that goes beyond common knowledge.

Carrying them out requires an immense amount of magicules, and the magic needed to control them surpasses the imagination of most people.