Chapter - 39{The Devil Is Back}

Just like the wind blows time passes rather quickly with the kids and Shizue, it's been a whole month since I arrived here in the academy and today is the day when I and Shizue decided to visit the ‘Dwelling of the Spirits’ or so it's called. Well, I can save them by making new spirits but I need the queen of Spirit's helps to make a labyrinth in Tempest. To be honest, I'm too lazy to make a labyrinth on my own, I'm planning to give all the responsibility related to the labyrinth to Ramiris and Veldora.

"Let's go. I'm ready"

The sweet voice of Shizue makes its way toward my ears as I turn around to see her, the dark jet-black hairs of her are just too gorgeous along with her hazy-looking eyes.

"Hn." I nodded my head as I saw that all the kids are also ready. "Be ready otherwise you might feel surprised" I warn them with a strict voice. For the first-timer, ‘Teleport’ can be rather troublesome, so I warned them to avoid the trouble.

And when all of them gave me the thumbs up I teleported all of us directly inside the labyrinth.

"Kyaa!! Wh-Who a-are you guys? Appearing from the thin air, believe me, or not I will beat all of you up with my thirty-six moves."

Ahh. This annoying voice paired with the fool's words, without a doubt it's belongs to Ramiris.

"Hey, I will count till ten and if you did not come I will burn this whole place into nothingness."

I said calmly but this sentence came out more coldly than I thought it would be, but why does this annoying thing is not answering me? Did she bite her tongue in freet?

"One..." I started to count the numbers but still, not a sound came out of her mouth. "Two..." Now, this is ticking me off, how annoying I would have destroyed this little labyrinth if Shizue weren't here.

"Three..." The moment I count to three a golem made its way toward me. This low-class golem is pretty bad I have to say, did she think that this scrape of metal can stop me?

"Fufu, I like the way you want to play," I said coldly with a small grin appeared on my face. I narrowed my eyes at the golem and decided to teach her a lesson that she will never forget.

Black flame.

I said in my heart and a jet-black color black flame appeared on my hand. This skill is more than enough to teach her a lesson but since she dares to go against me, she has to face the consequences of her foolish choice.

So, let me add a little... Just a little, tiny bit of ‘Turn Null’ in it.

So without Shizue noticing, I added a little bit of ‘Turn Null’ just for fun. I hope she will not scold me too much after discovering that I added ‘Turn Null’ to it.

"Hey, catch it!"

I said playfully as I throw the ‘Black Flame’ and as I thought the golem was stupid, he move his hand in front of him trying to catch the flames. The ‘Black Flames’ exploded the moment the golem's hand made contact with it but it did not end there even though the golem disappeared from this world for good the flames burst and erupted into all four directions and in the blink of an eye surrounded the whole room, leaving only our side.

"Ahhh!!" A moment after a loud cry of despair and agony can be heard, and a twinkling star-like light made its way toward us. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" and the sound of bagging for mercy filled the room. The ‘Black Flames’ that filled the whole room started to make their way toward us and surround the little fairy who was begging for mercy in a matter of seconds.

"So have you finally realized your mistake?" I said to her coldly and looked at her dead in the eyes. The sweat kept pouring from her whole body eyes were wide open and her body was trembling with fear.