Chapter - 2{Goblin Village}

While Rimuru is spending her time with Veldora. The disappearance of ‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora spread like fire. All the kingdoms are shocked by the disappearance of Veldora and started to prepare for the worst.

Ice Continent is one of the most dangerous and formidable places present in this world. The home of ‘True Demon Lord’ Guy Crimson, one of the ancient Demon Lords, and the Second True Dragon Velzard Tempest.

Velzard Tempest— She is extremely proud of her name, the name is given by two of the strongest being in this world. 'Velzard’ is the name that Veldanava, her elder brother gave her when she was born.

And ‘Tempest’ is the name that her elder sister Rimuru Tempest gave her, it is more accurate to say that she earned it through her hard work than simply given. Rimuru Tempest— The strongest being that she meets in her entire life, nobody other than her and her brother is aware of her existence.

She is drinking tea gracefully while sitting with her partner Guy Crimson until she felt a familiar energy signature. The energy was very faint she, herself barely felt it but it sends a chill down her spine.

"Did you feel it?"

She asked Guy with a serious face, which is very unlikely of her.

Velzard is one of the strongest beings that live in this world. Except for Guy Crimson, Rudra, and Milim Nava, nobody in this world can match her power. Not even the other two True Dragons. Even those who can match her power didn't have any confidence in winning against her.

She never fights seriously against anyone, she only fought against Guy a long time ago to only test his power. And after finding him worthy enough she became his partner. As his partner, she didn't have any restrictions, she can leave him at any time when she wants.

The same goes for Guy, Rudra, and Millim, nobody knows about these people's real fighting capabilities, not even them themselves. They never fought against each other seriously.

They only challenge each other when they were weak but after a certain period, they stopped for the greater good.

So it's very unusual for her to take anything seriously but here Guy is seeing her, very alert and serious.

"Veldora energy disappeared"

Guy replied with a grim face. 

So he didn't feel it, or maybe I'm mistaken.’

She thought to herself and nodded to Guy just to ease his worries.

If the energy I feel was real then why she didn't come here to meet me? Should I visit her..? Maybe she was planning something?, it is better if I didn't disturb her? I think Veldora is also with her.’

Many thoughts pop up in her head.

What is that brat doing with the elder sister? What if my elder sister gets mad at me after hearing his complaint and what she will do if she finds out I deliberately let Veldora suffer just to make him a little obedient’

Velzard face turns grim at the thought of her sister being mad at her. Guy also sees the change in her expression and becomes alert.

"What happened? You looked pale" Guy asked fully alert.

"Nothing just thinking about Veldora" She lied to him.

I hope I will meet you soon. I miss you... Elder Sister’

-----------------------

On the other hand, Rimuru is standing in front of the cave, while leaving the cave she killed all the monsters who are at B-rank and above because she knows that the kaval and his party will be coming here in the next 15 days.