You're Home

After a long day, all Scarlett wants to do is go home. See her daughter, eat, take a warm bath and sleep. It's been a long day for her, full of interviews.

She thanked her driver and got out, she walked towards the huge gate of the L/N's (Last name) and greeted the guard. It immediately opened for her, with a greeting from the kind guard of the L/N's, she smiled at him and walked further inside. She's familiar with this house because she used to hangout and look after Y/N whenever she was free and Elise and Anastasia's not at home, and then Rose came along and she love spending time with the L/N's.

She rang the doorbell and waited patiently.

When it did though, her heart stopped for a second. She doesn't know why, and her breath was taken away.

"Scarlett." Y/N greeted, smiling.

"Y/N." Scarlett gasped, and just pulled Y/N in a hug.

Surprised, Y/N blushed. But she hugged back, wrapping her arms around Scarlett's waist and pulling her closer. She buried her face into Scarlett's blonde hair and she sighed. She didn't realized just how much she needed Scarlett's hug, it's like a heavy weight was lifted off of her shoulders.

"You're home." Scarlett whispered and pulled away a little to look at Y/N's face. Wow, she's changed, she thought.

Y/N smiles, nodding her head. She pulled away completely because she doesn't want to make Scarlett uncomfortable. "Yeah, I am. I'm not sure how long, but I'm here."

"I'm so happy you're home and safe." Scarlett said, smiling widely. "It's been so long."

"Yeah, it is. And thank you," Y/N said, her heart is beating so fast. "Um, you're here to pick up Rose?" She asked as she guide the actress inside.

"Yeah, how is she? She met you?" Scarlett asked.

"She's good, she's a sweet girl. And yes, we met and we actually spent the day together, I let my moms go out on a date." Y/N said and smiles, "We had a great day, we played in the backyard, I built an inflatable bouncing house and she was very happy." She said, giggling.

Scarlett smiles widely, "She wasn't scared or shy when you first meet?"

Y/N shook her head as they walk up the stairs, "No, no."

"That's new, she's usually scared or shy with new people. But I guess she's familiar with you even though you guys haven't properly met yet." Scarlett said.

Y/N nodded, "Yeah, I guess we have a connection." She said, smiling.

Scarlett smiles, nodding her head. "How was it for you? Meeting her?"

"Delightful," Y/N chuckles, "I always wondered what she looks like. And she's beautiful, I knew Rose would be a perfect name."

"I'm sorry if I didn't write." Scarlett said, "I have a lot on my plates ever since Rose was born and I got super busy with everything."

Y/N shook her head, smiling. "It's fine, Scarlett." She said, well it really is.

Y/N would sometimes asked Hailee or her moms how was Scarlett and Rose in her letters and they would tell her about Scarlett and Rose, but of course, Y/N never asked for a picture of Rose. She wasn't comfortable doing so, besides it's Scarlett's daughter and she knows to herself that if she ever want to have Rose's picture, Scarlett is the person she would ask.

"She said she loves her name." Y/N said, smiling.

Scarlett smiles, "She does. And you were right to name her that."

Y/N smiles and opened the door to her bedroom. "She fell asleep."

They walked inside and saw Rose cuddled up to Y/N's blankets, wearing Y/N's shirt that's obviously too big on her.

Scarlett's heart melted.

"She was sweating earlier when we finished playing, and I didn't want to go inside your house without your permission, so I let her changed with my shirt. I hope that's okay." Y/N said, smiling a little.

"It's perfect, thank you so much." Scarlett said, "And you're always welcome at my house, okay? I'll tell you where I hide my spare key." She added, smiling.

"Okay, Scar." Y/N said. "Let me help you with Rose."

"No, it's okay." Scarlett said, but Y/N already carried Rose. And her little girl snuggled her face into Y/N's neck. It seriously melted her heart. They do have a connection.

Silently, they began their journey back to Scarlett's house. They have so much to tell to each other but for now, they'll just enjoy each other's presence. Y/N personally want to talk to Scarlett about things that happened to her for the past years especially with what happened in her last mission, because after all these years, she still feels like she can talk to Scarlett about anything. Well, except for her feelings for the actress.

"Your house didn't changed much." Y/N spoke once they walked inside.

Scarlett nodded, "Yeah. I didn't want it too, so I just tweaked it here and there."

Y/N just hummed, nodding her head. Then her eyes landed in to Scarlett's huge butt, since Scarlett is in front of her and walking up the stairs. She gulped at the sight and just shook her head, looking away. Get your shit together, Y/N. She scolded herself.

"Here's her room." Scarlett said and opened the door for Y/N.

"Thanks." Y/N smiles and walked towards the bed.

Scarlett watched as Y/N tucked Rose in, her heart beating fast at the sight.

"Good night, Rose." Y/N whispered and kissed Rose's head and Rose smiles in her sleep.

Scarlett saw it, she smiles and kissed Rose's head too. Then she faced Y/N, "Let me walk you to the door." She smiles.

Y/N just nodded, smiling.

They walked downstairs and into the front door, Y/N opened the door and stepped out but she turned around when Scarlett called her name.

"Yes?" Y/N asked.

Scarlett leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Y/N's cheek, "Welcome home, Y/N. And thank you for everything." She whispered and pulled away.

Y/N can feel her ears getting red and hot, she knows the double meaning to Scarlett's thank you though, so she smiles and nodded. "Always, Scarlett. You can call me anytime."