That's Gay

FEW HOURS LATER

"Okay, pause." Y/N said.

They have been watching the show, Y/N wants to catch up because this is her best friend's show.

Hailee paused the show, and looked at Y/N. "What?"

"So," Y/N titled her head. "You're telling me that your love interest named Ella Hunt in real life, came out as Queer?"

Hailee nodded. "I'm so proud of her."

"Ah huh," Y/N nodded. "And you said that she always compliments your hair, makeup, and everything about you?"

"As I do with her." Hailee said, smiling widely.

Y/N squints her eyes, "You guys always do each other's nails? And you guys love to just be in each other's company?"

"Yeah! She's warm." Hailee said.

"And she's warm, now?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"Duh. I just said that." Hailee said and rolled her eyes.

"And you happen to mention that you two showered together two times?" Y/N asked.

Hailee nodded.

"Dude," Y/N smirks. "That's gay."

"What? No, no it's not." Hailee said, blushing a little.

"Well, would you let any of your other friends have a shower with you? Or me? Your best of friends?" Y/N asked, smirking.

Hailee blushed. "N-No, I guess. Just her."

"I rest my case." Y/N smirked and made a hand gesture.

"Shit, dude!" Hailee's eyes widened. "Am I gay? Do I like her like in a gay way?"

Y/N laughs, "In a gay way? What?"

Hailee slapped Y/N's arm. "I'm serious!"

Y/N looked at Hailee and she sat up upon seeing the stress and confusion in her best friend's face. "Hey, come here." She said and open her arms for Hailee.

Hailee snuggled into Y/N's body. "What does this make me?" She asked in a small voice.

Y/N remember when Scarlett told her that, and she's glad that the actress is willing to try and figure it out with her. She's happy that after overthinking of her feelings for Scarlett, the actress proved her that she do have a chance.

"A person capable of feeling things." Y/N answered, "Don't think too much about it. Let yourself feel what it needs to feel. You'll soon figure it out, I'm here every step of the way."

Hailee smiles, "I'm so glad you're back, Y/N. What would I do without you?"

"Be a mess, probably." Y/N answered.

Hailee pinched Y/N's side.

Y/N laughs, hugging Hailee tighter. "Love you, dude."

"I love you, too." Hailee smiles.

"That's gay." Y/N said and they laugh.

Hailee pulled away from her best friend, "What about you, huh?"

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "What about me?"

"When are you gonna make a move?" Hailee asked, smirking. "Come on, dude. It's been years, make a move already! I'm sure Scarlett will break up with her boyfriend and give you a chance." She said, she's the only one who knows about Y/N's long time crush.

Y/N leaned back, smiling and blushing.

Hailee furrowed her eyebrows, "What's with that smile? And why are you blushing?" She asked.

Y/N shrugged, "I have no idea, dude."

"Did something happened? And how come I didn't know?!" Hailee shouted, shaking her best friend.

"Nothing happened!" Y/N laughed, trying to push Hailee away.

"Yeah, you like that?" Scarlett husked, biting Y/N's earlobe.

Y/N shook her head as she remembered that, her heart beating so fast and she can feel herself turned on. Goddamnit.

"Oh my god," Hailee gasped, "Did you two fucked?!"

"No!" Y/N said, then bit her lip. "Kind of."

"WHAT!" Hailee yelled.

"Jesus Christ, Hailee!" Y/N covered her ears, "I'd like to keep hearing, dude. Thank you very much!"

"Shut up!" Hailee laughed, "Wait, no. Don't shut up, tell me what happened!"

Y/N laughed, "Well..."

"Well?" Hailee looked at Y/N, she's so ready to know what happened.

"She broke up with Colin—" Y/N said.

"And she fucked you!" Hailee said, interrupting Y/N.

"Fucking hell, Hailee! She didn't!" Y/N said and then leaned back again. "Well, she did." She mumbled.

Hailee dramatically gasped, "Oh my god."

"She's willing to try things out with me." Y/N said, smiling. "I'd never been happier when I realized that I do have a chance with her." She said.

Hailee grins, "I'm so happy for you, dude!"

"Thanks," Y/N smiles. "I am too."

"And good job! Scarlett Johansson fucked you." Hailee said, laughing.

"Hailee!" Y/N shouted and attacking her best friend with a pillow.