It's Not Okay

Author: i fell on my skateboard🥲

———

NEXT DAY

"Oh, this won't end well." Elise mumbled to herself, sighing.

Elise is currently watching over her daughter, Scarlett is taking care of Rose and taking her to school after. Anastasia's currently at work, and Elise is more than happy to be with her daughter.

But not right now because her daughter insisted on watching Avengers: Endgame. And she tried to stop Y/N, but her daughter was stubborn. She just know Y/N will be heartbroken by this because Y/N loves Natasha Romanoff.

"Ça ne finira pas bien, oh mon dieu." Elise mumbled, getting the tissue ready for her stubborn daughter. This won't end well, oh god.

Y/N made comments here and there, and she's too focused watching the movie.

Then it's Natasha and Clint's scene.

"What is happening?" Y/N whispered to herself, watching Clint and Natasha fighting. She can already feel her heart breaking at the moment.

"Quel bordel !" Y/N shouted and cursed in French, but she groaned because her rib hurts like a bitch. What the fuck!

Clint runs towards the cliff and jumps. But Natasha jumps after him and hooks him up to a grappling hook.

"No!" Y/N cried, heart shattering.

"Oh, baby." Elise shook her head.

"Let me go." Natasha said.

"No!" Y/N sobbed. "Lève ton cul, Nat ! Ne me fais pas ça." She cried, shaking her head. Her heart hurts so bad. Get your ass up, Nat! Don't do this to me.

"Cela n'arrive pas." Y/N said, denying what she's watching. This is not happening.

Elise know Y/N's really upset, she's speaking and cursing in French. Her daughter always do that if she's really upset or angry.

"No. Please, no." Clint said, crying.

"Ecoute le!" Y/N said, pleading. Listen to him! "Natasha please, don't do this..."

"It's okay." Natasha said.

"NO!" Y/N shouted. "Ce n'est pas putain d'accord !" She sobbed, heart breaking into millions of pieces. It's not fucking okay!

And then it happened, Natasha kick the wall and let herself fall.

Y/N's heart shattered. "No, no, no!"

Elise hugged her daughter.

"Maman," Y/N sobbed, "S-She can't be... what the fuck? No, that didn't happen!"

Elise could only hug Y/N.

**

"Hey, where's Y/N?" Scarlett asked, closing the door behind her.

Elise sighed, "Bathroom, she wanted to take a shower but she was waiting for you. I sat her down at the sink because she refused to go out."

"Everything okay?" Scarlett asked, sensing the stress from Elise.

"She watched Endgame." Elise said.

"Oh." Scarlett sighed. "She's upset?"

"Heartbroken." Elise said.

"I'll handle it." Scarlett said.

Elise nodded her head, she went inside the bathroom and kissed Y/N's head, "I'm gonna go, Scarlett's here. I'll see you tomorrow, okay, dear?"

Y/N just nodded her head.

Elise sighed and kissed her daughter's head again before walking out.

As soon as Elise left, Scarlett walked inside the bathroom and she closed the door behind her, locking it. And when Y/N looked at her, she felt her heart clenching. Y/N's crying.

"Oh, baby." Scarlett whispered and immediately hugged Y/N, careful not to hurt her. "I'm so sorry."

"W-Why did they have t-to kill Nat?" Y/N sobbed.

"It's okay, baby, it's—"

"No!" Y/N said and pulled away, she looked at Scarlett. "It's not okay! Why do you keep saying it's okay when it's not okay? And you lied! You said see you in a minute!" She cried.

Scarlett gently cupped Y/N's cheeks, wiping her tears. "Baby, I will never do that to you. If I told you I'll see you in a minute, I will. And for Nat... I'm so sorry, love."

Y/N pouted, crying.

"Wanna take a shower, maybe that will make you feel a bit better?" Scarlett asked.

Y/N just nodded her head.

"Okay, let me help you get down." Scarlett said and helped Y/N down.

Scarlett starts humming a song, sliding the hospital gown off of Y/N's shoulders, smiling as she saw the goosebumps forming on Y/N's arms when a slight contact with her fingers was made. She stopped humming, and starts undressing herself.

Y/N's breath hitched, and her heart thumped. She's never seen Scarlett naked.

"You are so beautiful." Y/N whispered, she's in awe.

"I could say the same thing." Scarlett said, smiling. Even though bruises are painting her girl's body, she still thought Y/N look beautiful. Y/N will always look beautiful. "Now come on, my love."

"Can we cuddle after?" Y/N asked, glancing at Scarlett's body every now and then. She's really in awe, Scarlett is stunning.

"We can cuddle all day, love." Scarlett said, smiling.

"You also have to give me your jacket," Y/N said. "I am very upset right now."

Scarlett giggled and kissed Y/N's cheek, "You can have my jackets, baby. As long as you're happy." She said.

Y/N turned around, smiling. "Okay."

Natasha may be gone, but at least Scarlett's there.