You're an Art

FEW HOURS LATER

"Wait," Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. "What is this, Ms. Johansson?!"

"What?" Scarlett chuckled, looking at her girlfriend. Girlfriend, my girlfriend. She thought and smiles as she looked at Y/N. She's never been this happy, and it's even better because Rose loves Y/N. She really makes them happy.

"Pause, please." Y/N said, shaking her head.

They are currently watching Rough Night, Rose is at school so it's alright. (I freaking love that movie, it's so funny.)

Scarlett paused the movie, laughing. "What?"

"You cut your hair before?! Or that's just a wig?" Y/N asked, pointing to the screen where Jess's at, with short hair.

"I did cut my hair, baby." Scarlett said, smiling.

Y/N gasped, "Really?"

Scarlett nodded her head, grinning.

"I need to look, I have to look," Y/N said, "Give me my phone, please." She said.

Scarlett reached for Y/N's phone and gave it to her, laughing.

Y/N then start her picture hunting.

"Oh my god," Y/N gasped, seeing all the pictures. "You're so beautiful, what the hell!" She said, saving all the pictures she sees.

Scarlett laughed, watching her adorable girlfriend. "Really?"

"Yes!" Y/N said, and showed Scarlett her phone. "Do you see this?!"

(God, she's beautiful

(God, she's beautiful. And the necklace<33.)

"I can see that, baby." Scarlett said, nodding her head and laughing.

"Gosh," Y/N said, looking at her phone. "You're an art."

Scarlett smiles, blushing. Her heart jumping with happiness, all because of her beautiful Y/N.

"You're beautiful with any hairstyle, any haircut. You're just so beautiful and I will never get tired of saying that." Y/N said, and locked her phone, she looks at Scarlett and smiles when she saw Scarlett blushing.

"I love you." Scarlett said, smiling.

"I love you more, Scar." Y/N smiles. "When I get better, I'm gonna show you something." She said.

"What is it?" Scarlett asked, holding Y/N's hand in hers.

"It's a secret for now," Y/N giggled. "But trust me, you'll love it."

Scarlett hummed, "Okay, I'll wait for it."

"You should give me lots of kisses so I'll get better soon." Y/N said, grinning. "It's a good medicine."

Scarlett laughed and pecked Y/N's lips three times, "I'll give you all the kisses that you want." She said, smiling.

"Good," Y/N said, "Because that's your priority from now on! Giving your injured girlfriend her daily dose of kisses."

The actress tilted her head, laughing. "Oh, is it now?"

Y/N's heart clenched, in a good way, as she watch Scarlett laughing. She's so in love with this woman.

"Yes, yes," Y/N said, nodding her head. "Because I am in fact very injured. And injured Y/N needs kisses from Scarlett Johansson, and only from Scarlett Johansson."

Scarlett laughed, and pinched Y/N's cheeks. "You're so fucking cute."

"I am not cute, Ms. Johansson," Y/N said, pouting. "I'm hot." She said, crossing her arms.

Scarlett giggled, "Oh, really? You looked cute right now, though."

"Not if I stripped naked right now." Y/N said, and she laughed when Scarlett smirked and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Let's see that. Come on." Scarlett said, grinning.

Y/N shrugged and was about to take her shirt off, but the doorbell rang.

"Oh, come on." Scarlett sighed, rolling her eyes.

Y/N laughed, "Someone's horny."

"No," Scarlett said, "I just want to admire your body. And... well, sure. Whatever."

"Oh, you're adorable." Y/N said, laughing. "Get the door." She said when it rang again.

"Fine," Scarlett blew an air as she stood up.

"Kiss first!" Y/N said, pouting her lips.

Scarlett chuckled and bent down a little, cupping Y/N's cheeks and giving her a breathtaking kiss.

"Better." Y/N whispered as they pulled away.

Scarlett chuckled, "I'll be right back."

"Okay!" Y/N said, smiling. And she grins when she look at Scarlett's ass, she giggled. "That's mine. That ass is mine." She said to herself.

When Scarlett's out of her sight, she grabbed her phone and looked at Scarlett's pictures, she can't believe her girlfriend cut her hair and she looked gorgeous with it!

"Captain."

Y/N immediately looked up and she saw her team.