Scarlett's Smile

Author: be warned, graphic details and mention of blood.

———

"Fuck!" Y/N groaned when someone punched her, making her dizzy. Before she can regain her posture, the same man choked her before slamming her on the ground, hitting her back and her head pretty bad. She coughed, pain all over her body. She hold onto his rough and big hand that's still choking her.

"W-What's up with p-people choking me t-today!" Y/N croaked out, trying her best to fight the giant man holding her down. She can easily get out of his hold but she's too injured and this man is fucking huge.

"I'm a-a fan of kinkiness, b-but, d-do you think we should have a s-safe word?" Y/N croaked out.

The man growled and slammed Y/N again.

Y/N groaned, she's getting dizzy and she badly need to breathe. "I-I guess not." She said, her eyes getting heavy.

Just then, loud bang was heard and the man choking Y/N slumped on her side, blood pooling out of his head.

Y/N breathes heavily, she sat up and saw that her team had arrived, she smiles, giving them a thumbs up, "Good timing."

James chuckled, shaking his head. Their Captain always have something to say, she just can't keep her jokes aside even if it will save her life.

Y/N shook her head and grabbed a gun, she stood up and the fight began again.

Y/N groaned as she felt someone kicked her back, she turned around and jumped on top of them, and shooting their head.

Then, more footsteps were coming their way.

Zayn groaned, "Goddamnit!"

"We got this." Y/N said. "Just avoid the girls from getting hit!" She shouted.

The teenage girls are all lined up, all are cuffed.

Y/N pulled James closer to her just in time before a knife flew James' way. Y/N took his left while James' on her right, and by now, they ran out of ammo and are using their knives, fists and just whatever their hands could reach.

"Duck!" Y/N shouted and as soon as James ducked, Y/N threw her knife, killing a man. "Jacobs, Layne, free the girls! We got you covered!" She shouted.

Harry and Zayn fight their way to the girls to do their Captain's order, while Y/N and James tried their best to take cover.

"Fuck!" Y/N groaned in pain as she felt a sharp pain on her shoulder, she just got stabbed.

James' eyes widened, he turned around and slit the man's throat. Then she looked at Y/N, "Fuck, come on!"

Y/N shook her head, she clenched her jaw as she pulled out the knife, "Fuck!" She breathes heavily. She looked at James, "Don't just stand there! More men are coming!"

James looked torn, but she decided to follow Y/N's order and continue fighting.

As more men are getting killed, Y/N was losing blood. She's beaten and stabbed. She can feel herself losing it. She looked at the girls and nodded in relief once she saw they're safe with Zayn and Harry.

"Fucking drop it!" James yelled, his voice booming across the room. "It's fucking over, drop your guns and get down, hands on your heads!"

The remaining men did what they were told, they dropped their weapons and get on their knees, hands behind their heads.

Y/N approached the girls, kneeling next to Zayn. She pulled down her mask and gave them a smile despite the pain all over her face and body, "Everything will be okay, we're gonna take you all hom—"

Just then, a loud gunfire was heard and Y/N dropped on the ground, gasping for air.

"No!" James yelled and looked who shot Y/N. As soon as he found the culprit, he shot his head.

"Hey, stay with us, don't close your eyes!" Zayn said, almost pleading.

Y/N tried her best to smile.

"I'm gonna tell you something." Y/N said, looking at Scarlett. The Notebook still playing.

Scarlett looked away from the movie and smiles at Y/N. "What is it, baby?" She asked.

"I'm gonna build my dream house," Y/N said. "Do you remember what it looked like?"

Scarlett chuckled, "Of course, we dreamed about it together."

Y/N smiles widely, "Are you saying that we still share the same dream house?"

"Yeah," Scarlett giggled. "Maybe we should just live together."

"Hold on, Ms. Johansson," Y/N smirks. "Ask me to be your girlfriend first!"

Scarlett laugh, "I will, baby girl. I will."

"S-Scarlett..." Y/N tried to speak.

"Don't speak, save your energy!" James shouted.

Y/N gulped, slightly shaking. And the last thing that she sees before darkness was Scarlett's smile.