I'm Here

Y/N rang the doorbell.

After that talk with her moms, she decided to take a quick shower before coming over at Scarlett's house. She wants to at least look like she didn't spent her last hours, crying.

The door opened and Y/N's breath hitched. Scarlett looked so beautiful, relax, and just in her comfort zone. Damn, I got it so bad. She thought.

"Hey, are you okay? Did you cry?" Scarlett asked, and pulled Y/N inside. Closing the door and hugging Y/N by her waist. Of course she'd know, she knows Y/N too well.

Y/N immediately melted against Scarlett's body. She wrapped her arms around Scarlett's neck. "Do I look like shit?" She whispered.

Scarlett shivered when she felt Y/N's hot breath on her ear.

"No, babe. You looked beautiful. But did you cry? What's wrong?" Scarlett asked, while she lovingly caress Y/N's clothed waist.

"You're beautiful, too." Y/N giggled, blushing. She loves Scarlett's compliments.

Scarlett chuckled, "Answer me, Y/N."

"I did," Y/N sighs. "I'll tell you later, if you want?"

Scarlett pulled her body away, just a little. Her arms are still wrapped around Y/N's waist. "I do, but do you?" She asked, looking between Y/N's E/C eyes.

"Yes." Y/N answered. No hesitation. She trust Scarlett, without a doubt.

Scarlett smiles, "Alright. We'll talk later."

Y/N nodded and leaned in, pecking Scarlett's lips. Then she pulled away completely and walked away. She's blushing though. She still can't believe that she can kiss Scarlett now.

Scarlett's heart jumped. She bit her lip, smiling, still feeling Y/N's soft lips on her lips. They felt nice. She thought and decided to just go and watch movie with her two favorite girls in the world.

***

Rose fell asleep, her head's on Scarlett's lap while her feet are on Y/N's lap.

Scarlett paused the movie, "I'm just gonna tuck her in."

Y/N nodded, smiling. "Okay."

Scarlett gently stood up and carried Rose, she smiles at Y/N before she walked away.

Y/N fished out her phone, and called her team through their group text so they could all pick it up.

Not even a minute, everyone picked up.

"What's up?"

"Hey, sis."

"Yo, yo, yo."

"Hello, losers."

Y/N chuckled, "Hey, boys."

"Everything okay?" James asked.

"Mhm," Y/N hummed. "Just had a breakdown though." She said.

"About Jacob?" Zayn asked, gentle and soft.

"Yeah, mom's directing a movie and I went to visit her. It's a true story about a soldier. And um, someone was testing around and the explosions props went off. I froze." Y/N said, trying her best not to cry. She's tired of crying.

They talked for a while, reminiscing and just being there for each other.

Then John invited them for a drink.

"I can't tonight." Y/N answered. "I'm with Scarlett." She said.

"Ooh!" Zayn giggled like a teenager.

"Hear that boys? She's with her crush." James said and Y/N could hear the smirk in his tone.

She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up." Y/N chuckled.

Just then, the couch dipped next to her and she was met with a smiling Scarlett.

"Are you doing the nast—"

Y/N immediately cut off Harry, "No! Oh my god." She said and blushed, she looked away from Scarlett. "I'm gonna end the call now." She said and laughed.

"You're no fun!" Zayn whined.

"Let's have a drink soon, I miss all of you." James said.

"Softie." Y/N giggled. "Alright, I'll see y'all soon. Bye, boys."

Chorus of goodbyes was heard before Y/N ended the call.

"Was that your team?" Scarlett asked, smiling.

"Yeah." Y/N said, nodding her head and giving out a small smile.

"So," Scarlett smiles a little, "Wanna ditch the movie and drink some wine while we talk?"

Y/N nodded her head, "That would be great."

Scarlett smiles, "Okay. Wait here."

Y/N nodded and watched as Scarlett stood up and walked away. She bit her lip when she saw Scarlett's huge ass and her hips swaying just a bit.

Damn it, control yourself. Y/N said to herself and shook her head.

Scarlett came back with two glasses and a wine bottle. She smiles and sat back down, popping up the lid of the bottle and pouring the glasses with red wine. She placed down the bottle and took the two glasses, giving Y/N the other one.

They sipped, and looked at each other.

Y/N took a deep breath, "Okay, so..."

And there she goes, she poured down everything she's been feeling. Every heartache because of what happened, every regret that she didn't saved him, everything. She didn't care if she's being vulnerable, Scarlett listens. Scarlett will always listen.

"Oh, baby." Scarlett sighs as soon as Y/N's done. She put down her glass and took Y/N's and put them down too. "Come here."

Y/N didn't need to be told twice, she scooted closer and melted into Scarlett's arms. She let the tears flow down her cheeks, she thought it was over, she thought that her tears are gone. But she was wrong. They flow down her face like waterfall, soaking Scarlett's shirt.

Scarlett didn't mind. She wanted Y/N to let it out, let it all out. She hold the soldier in her arms, keeping her warm and safe. She wanted to make Y/N feel safe too, she wanted to let Y/N know that she's safe with her. Just like what Scarlett feels around Y/N. Safe and happy.

There was a lot of kisses on Y/N's head, whispering sweet nothings, and holding her.

After some time, Y/N calmed down. And she completely let her body went limp, feeling so tired.

"Sleep, hon. I'm here." Scarlett whispered.

"I wanna stay with you..." Y/N whisper, slowly falling asleep due to exhaustion.

Scarlett smiles and kissed Y/N's head. "I'm here, hon. I'll always be here for you."

Not even a minute and Y/N was asleep.

Scarlett waited for some time, and when she's sure that Y/N's out like a child, she carefully pulled away and carried the younger woman, bridal style. Y/N may be a soldier, but Scarlett can still carry her. From all her working out for her role as Natasha Romanoff.

She walked upstairs and into her bedroom.

Carefully, she laid Y/N down and tucked her in. She smiles and kissed Y/N's head, before she decided to change her soaked shirt.

After that, she went back to her bed and sat on it. She grabbed her phone and sent a quick text to Elise telling her that Y/N fell asleep.

She locked her phone and put it down onto her nightstand, smiling, she got under the covers and laid on her back, then she snaked an arm around Y/N's shoulders and pulled her closer.

She sighs in content when Y/N snuggled to her neck, sleeping soundly. With that, she also let sleep take over her.