𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙀 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I roll over in bed and my arm falls onto the empty space next to me, causing me to pry my eyes open. I sleepily pull myself up and look around the room for my boyfriend who was here when I fell asleep last night.

The bathroom door opens to reveal him fully dressed, his face stuck in his phone.

"Good morning" I smile softly.

"Morning" Rafe mumbles distractedly.

"Do you have anything exciting planned for today?" I ask curiously and he finally looks up at me.

"No. Just gonna hang with Topper and Kelce" He shrugs in response.

"Oh, okay" I nod "Tell them that I say hi"

"Yeah. Will do" He replies bluntly, heading to the door.

"Rafe?" I speak up and he turns his head "I love you"

"You too" He says before exiting the room.

I ignore the way my heart sinks to my stomach, pulling my knees up to my chest and letting out a tired sigh. After taking a couple deep breathes and counting to ten, I pull myself out of bed.

I pad out of the room and make my way into my best friend's room, finding the girl still asleep in bed.

With a small smile on my face, I crawl under the covers next to her and she almost immediately feels my presence, wrapping her arms around me tightly. I reciprocate the hug, wrapping my arms around her too and lay my head on her shoulder.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" I smile in amusement at her messy bed head and lazy grin.

"Good morning, tinker bell" She hums sleepily "How you feeling?"

"I'm okay" I lie.

"Mmhm, okay. Now tell me the truth" She retorts.

"Can we just cuddle? I don't wanna talk" I answer, not wanting to let myself fall apart over nothing.

"That's okay" She assures me "I like to cuddle"

We lay in a comfortable silence for a little while, just listening to each other's breathing and holding the other together.

Eventually, the door opens and I lift my head slightly to see Wheezie at the door.

"Breakfast is ready" She informs us.

"We'll be down in a minute, Wheeze" I tell her and she nods, leaving.

Sarah and I climb out of bed and the girl slips on a pair of sliders before turning to me.

"Cute outfit" She grins in amusement.

"Thanks" I chirp, doing a little spin to show off my baby blue dinosaur pyjama shorts with the matching cropped tank top "I like yours too"

She does a little spin of her own, letting me admire the yellow and white striped shorts with the matching button up shirt that she's wearing.