𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I'm woken up to the sound of something crashing onto my bedroom floor and I gasp loudly, shooting up straight in my bed with fear filled eyes.

The sight of four male figures in my bedroom causes my heart to drop and I jump back, my back hitting my headboard as I start to hyperventilate.

"Hey, Alli, breathe" Makoa's voice snaps me out of my panicked state and I turn my head to look at him as he sits on my bed, gently taking my hand into his "You're okay. It's just me and the boys"

I take in small shaky breaths through my tear filled eyes and look around the room with a less frightened gaze.

Pope, John B and JJ all give me small concerned smiles and the blonde boy waves, causing the rest of my panic to fade away completely.

"I'm so sorry" I breathe out, taking my hand out of Makoa's to wipe away my silly tears.

I paste on a bright smile and loosen up my tense shoulders, allowing myself to relax in the boys' company.

"Don't be sorry, blondie" John B waves me off with a reassuring smile that makes my fake smile a little more real.

The overwhelming feeling of dread suddenly fills my chest and I quickly turn to look at the now empty place beside me in bed before glancing at my empty bathroom, my dread turning to confusion.

"Who was here last night?" Makoa questions and I hesitate as I turn my head back to look at my friend, but my hesitation is all the answer he needs "I'm going to fucking kill him"

Makoa stands up and I gasp in worry, grabbing his wrist to pull him back.

"Koa, please. It's just going to make things worse" I plead desperately.

"What is going on?" JJ speaks up but neither of us answer him as Makoa sits back down next to me, taking both my hands in his and looking me right in the eyes.

"You have to leave him before it's too late" He warns me in a low voice.

"It's fine. I'm fine" I try to assure my friend but he lets out a frustrated breath so I turn to the other boys with a small smile "Can you wait downstairs? I won't be long"

"Yeah, of course" Pope nods, dragging John B and JJ out of my room.

"This is not okay, Allison" Makoa declares sternly and I look back to him.

"He doesn't mean to scare me. I'm just too sensitive" I argue, shaking my head.

"No, you're not. He's just a fucking abuser" Makoa corrects me, causing me to frown deeply.

"He loves me" I protest.

"Someone who loves you wouldn't do this!" Makoa raises his voice in frustration, lifting up my arms to show me the dark bruises that circle my wrists.

A quiet sob escapes my lips and Makoa sighs, letting go of my arms to pull me into his own. I try to wipe my tears as they fall, internally telling myself that it's stupid to cry and I'm being a crybaby.