𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Are you sure that you're ready for this?" Kiara asks me in concern as we exit my bedroom and I take a hold of her hand with a reassuring smile.

"This has been coming for a long time. I'm ready" I assure her and she nods with a proud smile.

We both enter the kitchen where we're met with my family, all three of them turning to look at us when they notice we're here. My mother and father are sat at the dinner table with a magazine or newspaper in each of their hand and my brother is leant against the counter with a bowl of cereal in his own hands.

"Good morning, girls" Thomas winks at us cheekily and I playfully glare at the boy as my parents jump to their feet.

"Good morning, Thomas" Kiara chirps, walking over to grab an orange from the fruit bowl.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?" My dad asks me as my mom fusses with my hair, her eyes glazed over with unshed tears that break my heart to see.

"I'm much better" I assure them, giving them a happy smile.

"Oh, we were so worried about you" Mom chokes out, covering her mouth and my dad wraps his arm around her for comfort.

"I'm okay now. I promise" I tell them, lurching forward to let them, both wrap me up in their arms.

The pain is only dull due to the strong painkillers I'm on and it allows me to hug my parents tightly, both of them pressing a kiss to my head before letting me go.

"Do you girls have big plans today?" Thomas speaks up and my parents reluctantly go back to their seats, still stealing glances at my bruised sundress clad body.

"Nothing huge. Just hanging out" Kiara shrugs nonchalantly from her place stood beside my brother.

"Can you do me a favour, Kiara?" My mom asks and the girl perks up.

"Of course. Anything, Mrs Blake" Kiara nods enthusiastically and my mom chuckles in amusement.

"Just call me Eliza. None of that Mrs Blake nonsense" Mom waves off the formality and I smile at the happiness clear on Kiara's face "Look after my baby for me?"

"Mom" I groan and Kiara laughs as she walks over to me, looking at my mother.

"I'll keep a close eye on her. Don't worry, Eliza" Kiara assures her.

"Thank you, honey" Mom grins in satisfaction, looking back at her magazine.

"We're leaving now!" I declare, grabbing Kiara's wrist and pulling her to the front door.

"Be careful!" My dad warns us.

"We will!" Kiara calls out in reassurance.

I grab my bike from the backyard and jump onto it, turning back to Kiara who is glancing at the Twinkie that is now approaching us. JJ is sat in the driver seat and Makoa is in the passenger seat, both of them waving at us. I wave back with a giggle and Kiara rolls her eyes, pressing a kiss to my lips as the van comes to a stop.