𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙃𝙎 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"We go in there, guns a blazin', make Ward Cameron beg for mercy, abscond with as much gold as possible and vámonos, get the hell out of there" JJ states as he loads his gun with bullets.

"Send that shit right down the Intracoastal" John B adds.

"Wait for the weather" Kiara grins.

"Exit to Cuba" Pope finishes.

"Cuba?" Makoa questions.

"No, man, Xcalak, Jewel of the Yucatan. Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money" JJ explains to us.

"Let's do this shit" John B states, speeding up.

I lay my head on Kiara's shoulder with a smile on my face and she hums happily, running her fingers through my blonde waves.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She murmurs to me while the boys talk about nonsense like fishing and mangoes.

"If you're in, then I'm in" I tell her.

"We don't have to" She assures me.

"I want to" I mumble comfortably, letting my eyes flutter shut when she messages my scalp "This is where I belong"

"Hell, yeah" Kiara chuckles, kissing my temple.

The van comes to an abrupt stop and we all hop out.

"What's the plan? Broad strokes" Kiara asks as we run over to the metal fence.

"I don't think we got that far" John B admits.

"They're loading up the gold" Pope tells us, looking through his binoculars.

John B snatches them from Pope and looks through them himself.

"There's Ward" John B perks up.

John B lowers the binoculars with the look of shock on his face and we all wait for him to tell us what's wrong.

"What?" Kiara snaps impatiently.

"It's Sarah" John B breathes out.

"Sarah?" I repeat in concern.

"She's with him?" Pope asks in confusion.

John B lifts the binoculars up again and I look onto the airstrip, desperately trying to find what he's looking at.

"Wait a minute" John B says "He's hurting her"

"What?" Kiara, JJ and I say in unison, worry clear in our voices.

"John, what the fuck is happening?" I demand to know, worried about my best friend.

"They're fighting" John B elaborates "Holy shit"

He passes Kiara the binoculars and runs back to the van, so I take them from her to look for myself.

"Wait, so she- What? I had no-" JJ stutters in confusion and I watch as Ward forces Sarah into the plane as she kicks in protest.