𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I stand with Topper, Makoa, Kelce and Rafe after being physically dressed and dragged out of the house by Makoa who claims that I am acting moody and that watching a movie will cheer me up.

Rafe wraps his arms around me from behind as he listens to Kelce talking about a so called wild party he went to last night and I don't miss the way that butterflies are missing from my stomach, my heart not even skipping a beat like it does when I see Kiara smile.

Trying to push Kiara from my mind, I intertwine my fingers with Rafe and lean into his chest, letting him lay his chin on my shoulder.

"What happened here?" Rafe asks me and I follow his gaze to see my bandaged hand.

"I had an accident with my straighteners" I lie and he smiles in amusement, eating my lies up.

"You're so fucking clumsy, you know that?" He teases me and I smile softly "You need to be more careful"

"I know, I'm sorry" I mumble.

He merely pecks my cheek and turns his gaze back to Kelce who pulls out his phone to show the guys a video.

My eyes meet the green pair belonging to Makoa and he tilts his head at me questioningly, still not believing my straighter accident lie after hearing it for the second time. I give him a warm smile and he smiles back at me, but there is a hint of concern in his expression that I try to ignore.

"I'm thirsty" I speak up, looking at Rafe "Can we get a drink"

"What's the magic word?" He hums.

"Please" I answer and he nods with a satisfied smile.

"Attagirl" He chirps, looking over at the refreshments stall before looking back at me "Let's go"

He tugs me away from our friends and keeps his arm wrapped around me the whole walk over, causing me to realise just how touchy he's been with me today compared to most days where we barely even looks at me.

Guessing that he's just in a good mood today, I decide to make the most of his affection and tuck myself into his side with a smile. He catches my smile and grins, tickling my sides which makes me let out a loud giggle as I squirm in his hold.

"Rafe, stop it!" I laugh as he tickles me.

I push at his chest, slipping out of his hold and his eyes dart behind me, his posture straightening up almost instantly.

"Hey, Kie" Rafe says and my whole body freezes up.

I slowly turn around and my heart skips a beat or two as my eyes meet the chocolate pair belonging to Kiara Carrera. She stares at me emotionlessly and I frown deeply, hating the way she doesn't smile when she notices me like she usually does.

That's my fault though.

"Hey, what's up?" Rafe asks the girl, wrapping his arms around me possessively "How are you?"

"I'm fine" Kiara replies with a shrug.

"Good, good. Um, tell your boy that we know what he did" Rafe states and I look up at my boyfriend in confusion.