𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙐𝙎𝙀𝘿 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I'm awoken to the sound of yelling and I groan, peeling my eyes open. The first thing I notice is that I'm not at home, nor am I at Topper's or Sarah's.

I pull myself out of the bed and as I spot my stained dress on the floor, things start coming back to me.

Kiara brought me here.

I slip on my white converse and take a glance down at the dirty dress before looking at the navy blue sweater I'm wearing, deciding to stick with what I'm wearing since it falls to my mid thigh.

"You weren't there, bro!" I hear JJ exclaim loudly as I exit the house.

"Well apparently you don't know what to look for!" Pope retorts.

"Dude! I wasn't taking little mental polaroids the entire time, man! I was under duress, okay?!" JJ shrieks.

"But I can tell you...I can tell you that by the way that Ms Lana was screaming...that these guys are serious, serious hombres, man" He adds.

"It's a heavy vibe right now, okay? I'm not liking this very much" JJ states.

"What's wrong with Ms Lana?" I speak up in concern.

All of the Pogues jump in fright, their heads whipping around to look at me and I suddenly feel very out of place.

"You're awake!" Kiara grins widely, very clearly trying to change the subject.

"How long has she been here?" Pope asks Kiara.

"She stayed the night" John B answers nonchalantly.

Pope gives the duo a wide eyed look of disbelief and they both give him a challenging raised brow to which he throws his arms up dramatically.

"I should get going. Sorry for the imposition" I tell the group guiltily, knowing that I shouldn't inconvenience them any longer than I already have.

"Pfft!" JJ scoffs loudly, bouncing over to me and throwing his arm around my shoulders "You're not imposing at all, princess"

"You don't have to go just yet" Kiara smiles warmly.

"Stay a while" JJ encourages me with a cheeky grin.

"As long as it's okay with you all" I reply, glancing at Pope who I'm sure doesn't like me very much.

His scowl fades away and a guilty expression replaces it, the boy's lips curling up into a smile.

"I don't mean to be rude. I'm sorry" Pope tells me, holding out his hand "Pope Heyward"

"Allison Blake" I counter with a small smile, shaking his hand.

My phone pings and I take it out of my bra, looking down at it to see I have many missed texts and calls.

26 missed calls from sleeping beauty

32 missed calls from tommy

10 missed calls from mom <3