𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"All right, you guys got rope?" John B asks as we all sit in the van, on our way to the old Crane household where John B is convinced that the gold is hidden.

"Got it" Pope answers.

"Grappling hook?" The brunette asks.

"I don't think we packed that" I reply in confusion.

"We didn't" Makoa tells me.

"No grappling hook. We're not Batman" Pope scoffs.

"Pulley?" John B continues.

"Check" Kiara huffs.

"Dark clothes?" He states.

"Got it" Sarah chimes in.

"Flashlights?" The Routledge boy asks.

"Check" JJ chirps as the van stops.

"All right, good. We're ready" John B announces.

"Let's go" Kiara breathes out.

"Lets go get rich, guys" JJ says giddily.

"Yeah. Hell yeah" Kiara agrees.

John B pulls open the side door for us and I sit up, brushing the lint off my black shorts.

"Go, boys" Sarah ushers them.

"And girls" Kiara adds, winking at me.

"Let's roll" Pope declares.

"Right on" Sarah smiles, trying to get out the van but John B stops her.

"Wait, wait" He says and we all look at him in confusion.

"I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight" The brunette tells us sincerely.

"Always" Kiara says, rolling her eyes.

"Of course, man" Pope smiles.

"My man" John B replies, both boys doing the Pogue handshake.

His eyes move to Sarah and a smile tugs at my lips when I see the love in his eyes, the way that he looks at her as if she's an angel.

"All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" JJ asks and I frown at him, elbowing him "Ow! Watch the goods, princess"

JJ pouts at me, holding his abs and I roll my eyes, shaking my head at the silly blonde boy.

"Let's get that wheat in the water" Pope announces, climbing out the van.

"Weed? I'm up for weed" JJ perks up like an excited child.

"Wheat, JJ" Makoa corrects the blonde boy who frowns in disappointment.

"After you" I hear Kiara say as I hop out the van and I see her looking at me.

"Ladies first" Sarah agrees, offering me her intertwined hands to help me up.