𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Barry's car comes to a stop and he looks at me but I ignore him, getting out of the car while trying to push all my fear and anxiety as far back in my mind as I possibly can.

"Rafe Cameron!" Barry sings loudly as we approach the country club and people start to stare at us "Get over here!"

"Are you supposed to be here, sir?" The man at the desk asks and Barry grabs the back of my neck, making me flinch.

"Yeah, I believe so" Barry smirks widely as Rafe storms towards us with Topper, both boys looking at me in confusion "Hey, look at what I found!"

"Hey. What are you doing, man? You good?" Rafe grabs Barry and escorts him out of the fence, leaving a confused Topper and I to follow them.

"No, I ain't good, man" Barry snaps, his amusement flipping to anger.

"All right, what-" Before Rafe can finish asking what's wrong Barry stops walking and spins to face my boyfriend.

"Why's your family think I'm just some bitch they can shit on?" Barry spits out "First your dad kneecaps me in my house"

"You got your money" Rafe argues.

"That ain't the point. I'm asking you, what am I?" Barry questions in rage "Am I just some little bitch? Is that what your family looks at me like?"

"No. No" Rafe tries to save his ass but Barry laughs in his face.

"No! No!" Barry mocks him "Okay, so then why is your little sister and her little surf rat friends running around stealing 25K out of my house? Can you tell me that?"

"My little sister robbed you?" Rafe asks in disbelief, looking at me for confirmation but I just shrug.

Barry stopped by his house on the way here and found his home ransacked, a bag with 25K in it missing from his room. He has immediately blamed the Pogues but we don't know for sure if it was even them, he's just pissed and jumping to conclusions.

"Yeah, Sarah robbed me. That's why I'm here" Barry confirms

"She won't pick a dollar up off the street, man. What are you talking about?" Rafe scoffs at the man.

"Do I look dumb to you? You think I don't understand what's goin' on here?" Barry retorts angrily "Cause I'm telling you right now, you better sort this out with your sister, or else I am"

"Cause I want my money" He adds.

As Barry and Rafe continue to argue, Topper pulls me to the side and I try to tune out the arguing.

"Are you okay? Why are you with him?" Topper questions me, but Barry seems to hear him and takes it as an opportunity to rat me out.

"Oh, you wanna know how I found little miss sunshine, huh?" Barry laughs, grabbing my arm and pulling me next to him so I'm facing Rafe "Go ahead. Tell Rafe how I found you"

"I was with Sarah" I answer vaguely without actually lying and Barry's grip tightens on my already bruised arm till I wince in pain.