𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"How's it feeling?!" Pope calls out to Kiara who is sat in the bucket on the pulley system that the Heyward boy is working on while I sit on the edge of the hot tub with Makoa and JJ, admiring her.

"Feels good!" The Carrera girl replies, her eyes finding me and I blush wildly at being caught staring which only makes her smirk.

"John B pullin' a Houdini" JJ declares.

"Yeah, where is he?" Pope asks curiously as he lowers the pulley for Kiara to get out "I got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done!"

A fast walking figure catches my eye and I turn my head to see that it's John B walking towards us with determination.

"There he is" I declare, watching the boy's rash movements in concern.

"Speak of the devil and he may appear" Makoa quotes.

"Hey! Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything!" JJ hollers at the brunette.

"No, he did not! I did that!" Pope counters but John B ignores them both, storming towards the chateau.

"Hey!" Kiara shouts but he ignores her too, entering the back door.

"Okay, that's it?" JJ scoffs.

"Uh...what's that all about?" Pope asks as he and Kiara join us by the hot tub.

"I was gonna ask you the same question" JJ replies.

I share a concerned look with the Pogues and enter the chateau with Kiara by my side, the boys right behind us.

As we walk in I see John B frantically trashing the place as if he is searching for something and he starts to scare me, the angry look in his eyes making me so nervous that I take a step away from the boy to get out of his way.

"You all right, man? What- what's up?" Pope asks but John B continues raking through the living room.

"What are you looking for?!" Kiara snaps.

"Bro, what's going on?" JJ asks worriedly.

"John?" I speak up hesitantly.

My heart almost gives out when the Routledge boy pulls a gun from the sofa bed and stares at it in silence. I step back beside Kiara and she takes a hold of my hand tightly, letting me know that she's with me.

"John B, what do you need the gun for, man?" JJ asks, walking towards the brunette "Talk to us!"

JJ tries to take the gun from the angry boy but John B throws him onto the sofa bed and my eyes widen as a gasp slips from my lips.

"John B, chill!" Kiara shrieks.

"What are you fucking doing?!" Makoa yells as he storms away.

"What, are you JJ now?" Pope snaps, blocking the Routledge boy's way.

John B impatiently throws Pope at the table and my heart hammers against my chest in fear, worrying for my friends' safety.