𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The bright lights shut off, letting us know that the girls have succeeded and I grin happily in pride, turning to the boys who all smile at me.

"They did it. Go time" John B declares.

"So, let's do it" Pope replies.

"Three, two-" John B starts to count down but JJ stands up and the brunette glares at him "Just- Just go"

The boys and I grab all the supplies, trudging towards the door to the basement that they found the last time they were here.

John B is the first to enter without hesitation, Pope and JJ sharing a look before following the Routledge boy and I glance at Makoa who takes a hold of my hand, walking behind the pair into the scarily dark basement.

"Holy crap, you know what this is?" JJ asks out of nowhere and we all look at him "It just hit me. Pope, look. This is C.H.U.D. Full C.H.U.D."

"What is he talking about?" John B asks Pope.

"Cannabalistic humanoid underground dwellers?" JJ elaborates in disbelief and I perk up "Have you guys not seen that film?"

"No" John B answers.

"Can't say I have, no" Pope adds.

"I've seen it" I tell the blonde cheerily and he flashes me a room brightening grin.

"I fall more in love with you every single time you open your mouth" JJ announces, wiping a fake tear from under his eye and I giggle as Makoa rolls his eyes.

"The only reason she watched it is 'cause I made her" Makoa grumbles and Pope pats his back.

"It's actually a good film" JJ informs Pope and John B, throwing his arm around my shoulders "It's about, like, cannibals that live in the sewers under New York City, and it's like-"

"Shut up! Shut up!" John B snaps in annoyance and I lean my head on JJ in hopes of making him feel listened to "All right. How deep do you think this is, Pope?"

"I don't know" Pope sighs and I feel JJ press a kiss to my head the way that Thomas often does, making me smile.

Pope, Makoa and JJ set up the rig while I make sure that the rope is secure enough that John B won't fall from a massive height for the second time. The brunette then lowers himself into the well and looks at us as we all hold onto the rope to keep him up.

"Hey, guys. I have one request" He speaks up.

"Yeah?" JJ, Pope, Makoa and I all chirp in unison.

"Don't drop me" John B replies.

"Whoa!" JJ laughs, letting the rope drop a little to scare his best friend.

"Okay!" John B yells in fright, causing the boys and I to chuckle in amusement.

"You're gonna die first, for sure" The Routledge boy threatens the blonde boy next to me.

"Got ya" JJ grins.

"All right, just keep payin' it out nice and slow like that" Pope warns us as we start to lower John B down.