𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Pope heads over to his dad's shop for some gas while Kiara, Makoa, JJ and I pack up some food for John B and Sarah from the restaurant.

"Is that gonna be enough food for them?" I ask curiously.

"I mean, for a couple of weeks, and that's all they need, so..." JJ shrugs.

JJ and Makoa grabs the boxes as we head outside to the car to pack everything up and get going.

"Where have you been?!" I hear Kiara's mother snap as the boys place the boxes into the car trunk.

"Uh- I'm fine. I slept here" Kiara tells her.

"Well, we were up half the night, scared to death, lookin' for you. Were you even gonna tell us?!" Anna shrieks.

"Well, I'm telling you right now" Kiara replies.

"All right, what the hell are you four up to?" Anna demands, noticing me "Allison, the whole island is looking for you!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Anna, we just gotta go" JJ tells the woman.

"I'm okay" I assure her.

"No. I'm sorry. Absolutely not" Anna snaps sternly "Have you heard what's going on?"

"Look, mom, i'll explain later" Kiara states as we climb into the car, the boys jumping into the back while I climb into the passenger seat.

"Have you seen the storm coming in? This is not safe!" Anna tells her daughter.

"I'm sorry, mom. I have to go" Kiara says, putting the keys into the ignition.

"These cops are armed, Kiara! You're gonna get yourself shot!" Anna yells desperately.

"I have to go!" Kiara yells back.

"I am not letting you do this!" Anna shouts.

"Mom, John B needs me!" Kiara retorts.

"Kiara! You need to stay here!" Anna screams, not caring about what Kiara is telling her.

"I understand! I'll be careful! Sorry!" The girl cries out as she slams the door shut.

"Kiara! Open this door!" Anna demands, desperately banging on the window.

"I'm sorry!" Kiara sobs, starting up the engine.

"Stop it right now! Right now, Kiara! This is not safe! Stop! Kiara!" Anna screams pleadingly as Kiara drives off, leaving her mother behind.

The car is pulled into a comfortable silence and I reach over the console, putting my hand on Kiara's knee. I give her a reassuring smile and she gives me one back, wiping her tears away.

"I won't let anything happen to you" I murmur out and she takes a half of my hand, keeping one on the steering wheel.

"I know, sunshine" She sighs.

We soon reach JJ house and Kiara parks the car out front, both of us look back at the boys.

"Home sweet home" JJ says, sadness clear in his voice.