𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙁𝙄𝙓 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"So they keep the money out here?" Pope asks as John B drives us to the apparent warehouse.

"That's what she said" JJ shrugs.

"Hah, that's what she said" He laughs, realising what he's just said.

"Stop" Pope snaps in annoyance and I smile in amusement, my head in Kiara's lap as she plays with my hair.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive" Sarah states from the passenger seat.

"That's cause you're rich" JJ says.

"Hey!" I glare at the boy and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"You've never heard of it either" Kiara retorts.

"Thank you" Sarah says to Kiara gratefully.

"There's nothing but weeds back here" Makoa complains, looking out the window.

"All right, just cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." JJ struggles to finish his sentence but, unfortunately, a siren does that for him.

"Cops? Out here?" Kiara worries.

"Why would cops be here?" I murmur anxiously.

"God! Are you kidding me?!" JJ yells.

"What did we do?" Sarah asks in disbelief.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asks in confusion.

"Stash that" John B snaps at JJ who is holding the gold.

"Chill, guys" Kiara says calmly and I take a deep breath.

"Did you bring the gun?" John B asks JJ in panic.

"No. Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place" JJ tells him.

"Thank God" Kiara breathes out in relief.

"Please, get everything else in your bag" She snaps at JJ.

"I am! I am, all right?" JJ retorts as he shoves his bag into the storage space under his seat.

"How much weed do you have on you, bro?" Kiara asks in disbelief.

I hear a gun cock and I slowly turn to see someone holding a shotgun to John B's head. I look closer at the guy's half covered face and my heart practically leaps out of my chest.

"Why don't I just go ahead and see them hands in the air right now?" Rafe's dealer friend, Barry declares.

"All y'all's hands up in the air right now!" He screams and we all put our hands up.

"You, out of the car! Let's go! Hurry!" He yells at John B who slowly climbs out the van.

"Let them out!" He adds.

"What are you waitin on? What are you waitin on?! Let them out! All y'all! Go on!" He shouts as John B slides open the van door.