𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙋𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙆𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I'm woken up from my sleep to hearing the sound of arguing and I frown in confusion, groggily looking around to see that I'm still at the chateau.

"No effing way! You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kiara shouts angrily.

"I dunno" Pope says.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share" JJ states.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing" Kiara snaps as I exit the chateau and all eyes fall on me.

"Oh, look what you've done. You've woken the princess up!" JJ tells the others in a scolding tone.

"Allison, what are you doing here?" Kiara asks in surprise, her features softening.

"I came by to talk to you but you weren't here so I waited with the guys, but I must've fallen asleep" I admit, glancing at the trio "Sorry, guys"

"Don't be, princess. You're an adorable sleeper" JJ assures me, waving me off.

"Practically purrs like a kitten" Makoa adds, making me blush in embarrassment.

"Very cuddly" Pope agrees.

"You're smothering her" Sarah tells them.

"It's okay, Sar" I smile, sitting down on the ground next to JJ's feet and the blonde boy ruffles my hair.

"Yeah, Sar" Kiara mocks.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope states.

"Thank you!" Kiara huffs.

"When are you not uncomfortable?!" John B snaps at Pope.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" Pope retorts.

"It's true. Most relaxed i've ever seen him" JJ nods in agreement and I giggle, causing the boys to smile down at me.

"That's cute, guys" John B states.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her" Kiara declares.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah shrieks.

"Then leave" Kiara retorts and I shuffle uncomfortably.

"I told you" Sarah says to John B.

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara asks.

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch, Kiara" Sarah snaps.

As they argue, I look up at JJ with a deep frown and he gives me his full attention.

"JJ, I don't like it" I tell him quietly.

"It's okay. They'll be done in a minute" He assures me, playing with my hair to sooth me.

"You get somebody close to you for like a month and then-" Kiara is cut off when John B cuts in.