𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙂𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I happily skip down the stairs, my yellow sundress and blonde curls bouncing as I jump down the last couple steps.

"Incoming!" I hear my brother hollering.

I spin around just in time to see him sliding down the railing towards me at a rapid speed and I squeal, jumping out of the way as he is sent sprawling onto the floor at my feet.

"How many times have I told you to stop sliding down the railing, Thomas?!" Our mother shouts in frustration from the kitchen "You are twenty years old!"

I let out a giggle as his eyes widen in panic, scrambling to his feet and brushing his clothes down.

"It was Allison!" Thomas lies.

"No, it wasn't!" Our dad retorts.

My giggles evolve into laughs and Thomas flicks me on the forehead as he passes me, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey!" I gasp, following him and he speeds up.

I run after him, passing my father who is reading the news on his laptop at the kitchen island and Thomas speedily rounds the island, hiding behind our mother who is cooking breakfast.

My brother sticks his tongue out at me smugly and I almost tackle him to the floor in irritation, but my mother beats me to the punch. The blonde woman smacks him upside the head and he dramatically looks at her in betrayal.

"Stop messing around with the railing before you fall and crack your head open" She scolds him and he pouts like a child.

I smile widely in amusement and skip over to our father, wrapping my arms around him.

"Good morning, Daddy" I chirp.

"Good morning, sweetheart" He smiles at me warmly, pecking my cheek.

"Do you have any big plans for today?" I ask him, plopping down in the seat next to him.

"Just working. There's not a lot going on with real estate at the moment" He informs me "What about you, any fun plans?"

"I'm going to the big beach clean up with Sarah and Topper. They should be here soon" I tell him excitedly and he grins in adoration.

"You seem pretty excited to be picking up trash all morning" Thomas scoffs, sitting down opposite us.

"Well, of course I am. I don't want that trash in the ocean, Tommy" I sass him "Think about the poor turtles and fishies"

"Fishies? Are you five?" Thomas laughs in amusement.

"Be nice to your sister" Dad warns him.

I blow a raspberry at my brother and he sticks his tongue out at me again.

The front door slams and my head snaps up to see the cheery faces of Sarah and Topper entering my kitchen.

"You're here!" I cheer happily, jumping out of my chair.

"Sarah. Topper" My mother smiles widely "It's lovely to see you both"