𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Who's got you smiling at your phone?" Sarah asks me teasingly from the door as I sit on her bed, smiling down at a text on my phone screen.

kie
can't wait 2 c u, sunshine

"it's just Koa telling me a stupid joke" I find myself lying to my best friend, turning my phone off as she approaches me.

"What's got you in such a good mood today?" She smiles in amusement, flopping onto the bed next to me.

"I don't know" I shrug nonchalantly "I guess I'm just excited for midsummers"

"We go every year" She chuckles.

"I know that, but I've got a good feeling about this year" I tell her.

"You and your weird feelings" She rolls her eyes playfully and I gasp in mock hurt, slapping her arm which makes her laugh.

There is a knock on the door and it's opened to reveal Rose Cameron with a frustrated expression on her face.

"You've not even started getting ready" She states in disbelief.

"Sorry, Rose. We're going to start now" I assure the woman.

"You've got twenty minutes!" She warns us.

"Yeah yeah, okay" Sarah waves her off.

Rose rolls her eyes and leaves us, closing the door behind us. My best friend turns onto her side to face me and grins widely, propping her hand on her hip.

"Shall we get ready for Midsummers, tinker bell?" She says in a posh accent.

"We shall, sleeping beauty" I reply in the same accent, holding out my hand to her.

The dirty blonde haired girl takes my hand and I jump up onto my feet, pulling her up with me.

"Alexa, play Tink's Swiftie playlist" I declare.

"Good choice" Sarah nods at me in appreciation and I grin, shrugging nonchalantly.

As we listen to our favourite Taylor Swift songs we do our makeup, the both of us keeping it natural and light.

Sarah then changes into her white dress, deciding to keep her hair in it's naturally straight state while I take the rollers out of my hair and hairspray my curls into place.

"How do I look?" The girl behind me speaks up as I swipe some lipgloss onto my lips.

I turn to look at her and my jaw drops dramatically, causing her to roll her eyes at me with a happy smile that she tries and fails to hide.

"You'll be the most gorgeous princess at the ball" I tell her.

"Thank you" She says gratefully before grabbing my dress and holding it out to me "Now put your dress on before we're late"

"Yes, mother" I chirp sarcastically, taking it from her.

I slip my silk robe off my shoulders, letting it fall onto the floor and step into my dress, pulling it up.