𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙒𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Yo, Topper's on the roof!" I hear someone shout and I look up from my place sitting by the pool to see my blonde friend.

"Topper! Topper!" Sarah laughs, climbing out the window to join him.

"Sarah!" I laugh loudly.

The crowd starts chanting my best friend's name and she beams down at me happily.

"Hi, guys!" She calls out before howling like a wolf.

Everyone starts chanting the word jump and I smile up at them in amusement, lightly kicking my legs in the water. Topper quickly scoops Sarah up bridal style and she screams in surprise, clinging onto him with wide frightened eyes.

My eyes widen in surprise as everyone cheers loudly when Topper pretends to jump, making Sarah scream and flail around in his arms. The chants of jump soon turn into loud cheering when Topper actually jumps.

"Oh, my God!" Sarah shrieks, her voice being swallowed by water when they hit the pool.

They resurface and I cup my mouth with my hands, hollering loudly at them through all the cheering.

"Whoo! Can you believe this girl right here?" Topper laughs.

"The coolest chick in the OBX!" I scream.

"Damn right!" Topper points at me with a wide grin "That's what I'm talking about!"

"You're crazy" Sarah giggles wrapping her arms around the boy as they climb out of the pool.

I watch as the giggling couple head inside and pull myself to my feet, slipping my dress back on over my bikini. Kelce catches my eye as he runs up to Rafe and I smile, skipping over to them.

"Hi, Rafe!" I call out but he ignores me "Rafe!"

He turns from the dark haired girl next to him and looks at me, running his fingers through his hair.

"Hey, babe" He pastes on a smile.

"Where have you been? You've been missing all the fun" I grin, throwing my arms around his neck.

"Just been running some errands" He shrugs vaguely.

I get a whiff of perfume from the collar of his shirt and a frown tugs at my lips, knowing it's not the perfume I wear or even Sarah's.

"Like groceries?" I question, hoping that it's my imagination playing tricks on me.

"Like errands, Allison" He states firmly.

He pushes me off of him in annoyance and I stumble into Kelce who drunkenly catches me, looking from the girl he's chatting up down to me in concern.

"You good, Alli?" He smiles as I watch Rafe walk away from us.

"All good, Kel" I paste on a happy smile in return "Do you know where Sarah went?"

"Her and Topper went upstairs" Kelce smirks, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh" I reply, nodding softly.