𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
»» 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 ««

"Look at what the cat dragged in" John B declares in amusement as Kiara and I enter the room.

"Hi, boys" I smile warmly, already feeling relaxed and comfortable.

Music plays loudly from a speaker on the counter as Pope and John B play cards at the table while JJ smokes a joint on the pull out bed and Makoa lays down next to him with his head on JJ's lap, all of them with cans of beer in their hands.

"Who was the hot blonde chick that dropped you off?" Makoa asks curiously as I plop down next to him on the pull out.

"Yeah, that car was like outrageously expensive looking" John B adds and I frown in confusion at how they seen it.

"We heard it pull up and they looked out the window" Pope tells me, noticing my expression "You stood outside for a while, you good?"

My face heats up in embarrassment at the fact they watched me try to calm myself down and pluck up the courage to knock on the door.

"I'm good, thanks" I assure him.

"So, who was the girl then?" Kiara presses and I turn my head to see the scowl on her face.

Satisfaction blossoms in my chest at the fact the dark haired girl is so visibly jealous about me being with another girl tonight but I don't show how happy it makes me, trying to ignore the jolt of excitement I get.

"Just some girl I met at Topper's party. She offered to drop me off" I shrug nonchalantly.

"Has she got a name?" JJ grins, glancing at Kiara in amusement and offering me the joint in his hand.

"Erika" I smile, taking the joint from him "She's really nice"

"Oh, I bet" Kiara grumbles, walking over to the fridge and pulling it open.

I glance from the grinning JJ to John B and Pope with a frown but both boys are also smiling in amusement, shaking their heads softly.

"Why'd you leave Topper's party?" Pope asks me, changing the subject.

"I got into a fight with Rafe" I answer, taking a puff of the joint.

"What'd he do this time?" John B questions.

"Just a stupid disagreement" I say vaguely, blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"He's a fucking douchebag" Kiara declares, plopping down next to me and offering me a can of beer.

"That's what Rika said" I snort, taking the can from her and taking another drag of the joint.

Kiara abruptly grabs my face as I exhale the smoke and she inhales it, her lips mere inches from my own. She moves back and blows it back in my face, leaving me in awe as she giggles.

"Pass me the joint before it burns away, airhead" Makoa snaps his fingers at me.

"Shut up, bitch" I gasp, flicking his forehead with my free hand and holding out the joint to him.