𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"John B said it looked something like this" Kiara tells Sarah and I, showing us the paper as the three of us sit in the back of the van together.

My eyes skim over the diagram drawn on it and I giggle a little at the messy drawing, almost as if it was drawn by a child.

"That's 50 feet down, and they're using 100 feet rope. So I guess this little wagon will go straight to the gold room" Kiara shows us and we all burst out laughing, not being able to contain it.

"Who drew this?" Sarah laughs.

"Who do you think?" Kiara snorts and we all turn around to look at Pope who smiles at us sweetly from where he stands next to John B.

"Kie, this better work" I hear JJ speak and I turn to see the boy approach the van.

He drops the bars of gold on the carpeted floor and leans against the van door.

"We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it" He adds.

"It's gonna work" Kiara assures him, lifting up a blowtorch.

The girl sets up a pot outside before she slips on a pair of goggles and heat proof gloves, grabbing her blowtorch from the van. I grab the bars of gold for her and drop them in the pot.

"Thank you, sunshine" Kiara winks at me and my cheeks heat up.

She turns on the torch and begins heating up the gold as Makoa swings his arm around me from the right, JJ smirking at me from my left.

We watch the gold start to melt and I grin excitedly, turning my head to look back at Sarah and John B who are sat together by the tree. The couple smile at me happily and I look back to Kiara, trying my best to ignore the heat that stirs in my stomach.

Once Kiara is done melting the gold down, we hop into the van and John B drives us to the nearest pawn shop so that we can get rid of this lump of metal.

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein" JJ says sarcastically, hopping out the van as we reach the pawn shop.

"Like you could've done any better" Kiara scoffs.

"I could have done much better. I took a welding class" JJ retorts.

"That you failed miserably" Makoa comments and JJ turns to him to start an argument but John B steps in.

"Whoa, whoa. Hey. Shh! Chill out, okay?" The Routledge boy warns them.

"That's easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off" JJ grumbles, holding up the chunk of gold "How did I get this job anyways?"

"Cause you're the best liar" Pope answers simply.

JJ enters the shop and we follow a little behind as not to raise too much suspicion. The blonde heads to the desk and we all spread out, listening closely.

"Afternoon, ma'am" JJ smiles at the woman.

"Afternoon" She nods at the blonde.