𝙏𝙀𝙉 {𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙋𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 }

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

As I stand with Topper and Rafe on the golf course I find myself rambling wildly about the cute puppy I seen on my way to meet them and Topper smiles at me in amusement while I skip as I talk.

"It was so cute, Rafe. You should've seen him. He had theses floppy ears- but they weren't too floppy, more on one side than the other. He was this bluish grey colour, but there was definitely a white colour on his tummy that I seen when I gave him tummy scratches which was so adorable because he was wagging his tail all excited. Oh! And his eyes were, like, ocean blue. A bit like yours! Really pretty. The man told me his name is Tyson. Isn't that so cute, Rafe?" I rant excitedly, bouncing a little on the spot.

"Will you shut up already?" Rafe spits in annoyance and my mood immediately deflates, a frown tugging on my lips.

"What's wrong?" I ask him in concern.

"I'm fucking hungover and you're in my ear yapping about a stupid dog" Rafe retorts.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be annoying" I apologise, a heavy feeling of sadness in my chest.

"I've already told you how annoying your rambling is, Allison. I hate it" He declares, refusing to look at me as he hits the ball with his golf club.

"I know" I mumble quietly.

Topper shoots me a pity filled smile which I pretend not to see, tapping my boyfriend's shoulder.

"What now?" He groans.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I inform him.

"Okay..." He drawls off sarcastically "Do you need me to hold your hand or something?"

"No" I frown deeply as he walks away from me.

"Would be nice though" I add once he's out of earshot.

"You want me to come with you?" Topper offers.

"No, it's okay. I'll be right back" I smile gratefully before heading towards the bathrooms.

I'm only gone for a maximum of five minutes before I wonder back over to where I left the boys, dusting down my cropped white cardigan and black tennis skirt.

When I can't find Topper and Rafe where I left them, I start looking around the grounds and I perk up when I hear their voices.

"All right! Knock it off, Rafe! Come on!" Topper shouts as I turn the corner "Seriously. Rafe!"

I freeze up in my spot when I see Rafe hold his golf club up threateningly over a bleeding Pope who is curled up in the foetal position in the sand.

I visibly flinch as the club goes down but I let out a breath of relief when it hits the sand instead of the Heyward boy.

"Knock it off! Rafe, listen! Come on, man!" Topper snaps, getting frustrated as Rafe crouches down next to the Pogue "Just let him go"

"We don't want you over here. Got that?" Rafe tells Pope menacingly.

"Let him go, man" Topper groans.