AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

Hello everyone! After nine months, I guess? I don't know if there are still people who read this story. I stopped writing this one because of busy schedule, studying and stuffs. And the very main reason was I don't know how to continue this or end this. My original plan was to make it at least 50 or 60 chapters, but I guess I ran out of words and I don't know how am I able to continue this one, knowing that this one was written because of someone from my past. I guess, I am not still comfortable telling it all here (though it was my plan) because thinking of it still pains me that much and the memory of betrayal continues to stay around.

Well honestly, the original plot of this was that Aidan and Blythe's gonna end up together. At first, I really wanted the original protagonists to have a happy ending— something that never happened on reality, but I want to happen here in the book. But as day goes by, while I was writing this one, I thought that maybe one day "he" would be able to read this one and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable or something about this story. The thing is, Aidan exists in real life and most of the first parts in this story really happened with him. I guess the part where he died was the thing that makes this a fiction. I ended his exposure and removed his character because I had to, for some reasons.

And as for Colm, his character was also based on someone dear to me in real life. I wouldn't tell who, because just like Aidan, I wanted to maintain his anonymity too that's why I changed their names here in the story. But Colm really does exist too.

The truth is, I was confused along the way while writing this one. I had so many things to do with this story but I didn't think it matches up, that's why as you go along reading this one, it's gonna be like a roller coaster ride full of so many events that even some doesn't go along with the other chapters. And that's the reason why I had to end it now.

And also, my start is going to start soon. I wouldn't have the chance again to continue writing this one or to think of another plot for this story. I guess, writer's block. But yesterday's a different day, I don't know how I was able to muster up such words for the ending. But still I am happy that I was able to give this story a happy ending.

That's all. I hope you guys are all doing well with your lives and I'm wishing you all the best. God bless!