~2~

For the first time in a while, Yoongi had a nightmare. He used to have them for quite some time when he was younger. Days on end he would wake up in a sweat, the dreams haunting him. The nightmares stopped for years, until Yoongi had debuted with BTS and the stress of being a newbie group had taken control of his mind. But even those days had passed, and Yoongi was feeling way better.

Or at least, he thought he was.

Because now, the nightmare had come again. It wasn't always the same dream, nor was it always the same theme. This one, however, surely came from the terrifying encounter Yoongi had had a few days ago in the BigHit building.

Bright, yellow eyes followed him around, chasing him wherever he would run. The blown-wide pupils and the toothy grin haunted him around every corner. And then that chuckle...that growl-like voice...Yoongi could hear it in his nightmare. He could actually hear it.

That's when he had woken up. Hearing that voice had seemed too real and he'd woken up with a gasp, alarming Jin who had been sleeping on the other side of the room.

"Yoongi-yah...are you alright?"

Jin's voice was sleepy and he sure as hell didn't sound like he wanted to wake up yet, but there was concern in his voice as well. If something were to be wrong, he would be there for Yoongi.

"Nightmare," Yoongi whispered, his voice not steady enough to speak up. He was all sweaty and his hands were shaking, so even though he didn't completely remember his nightmare, he knew it must've been a bad one.

"I'm here," Jin said.

It was reassurance. Jin knew Yoongi wasn't much of a talker. Of course, if Yoongi needed or wanted to talk, he would. But Jin had become used to giving Yoongi enough space to choose to talk about it or not, while still being a comfort to him.

"What time is it?" Yoongi asked groggily.

"About 4 in the morning," Jin said with a yawn, already laying back down though he was still facing Yoongi.

"I don't want to continue sleeping." Yoongi sighed. "I'll get up. You can go back to sleep, I'll be alright."

Jin looked at him skeptically. "Are you sure?" he asked, his eyes squinted. "Last time you had a nightmare was years ago, Yoongs."

Yoongi only nodded in reply. He motioned for Jin to continue sleeping as he himself grabbed some fresh clothes and went to get dressed. As he brushed his teeth, he looked at himself in the mirror. It was more than logical that he had bags under his eyes – he hadn't slept well and it was 4 in the morning – but there was something not right...something off...

He couldn't quite put his finger on it, so he just continued to get dressed. He would only go to the studio to put his mind on music, on something both distracting and fun to lift his spirits up, but he wouldn't need to look flashy for it. Who cared if something about his look was a little off.

What he didn't know, was that this way of thinking was already a big mistake. He should've listened to that off-vibe feeling.

He made his way to the BigHit building by taking a taxi. He had a driver's license, but he wasn't in the mood to drive at this hour. That, and he feared that he wouldn't be focused enough on the road. When he arrived at the building he felt grateful that the building had a 24/7 receptionist. There would always be someone in the building, which felt like a great reassurance during the night.

Yoongi took the elevator to the floor of his studio and wasted no time walking to it, opening the door, taking a seat behind the computers, and drowning himself in creating new beats. He ignored the annoying sounds the air vents were making as usual by putting his headphones on, blocking out every noise.