~20~

It was only four in the afternoon, and their day had been completely turned upside down. No, their entire life had been turned upside down. With a reasonably normal interview – sure, with some issues and arguments with 'Yoong' – it had seemed like a normal day. However, everything changed once Taehyung had told them the truth and then even worse- the demon found out about it.

It had changed form right in the middle of their living room. None of them had ever felt this scared before, not even Hoseok, who was scared of many things. The moment it flung Jungkook to the floor as if the maknae weighed nothing, every single one of the members knew they were screwed. They had to get out of there, but most importantly, Taehyung had to get out of there. The demon had its eyes set on the boy and was prepared to go straight through all of them to get to him.

But then the demon disappeared, right in front of them.

It had been standing in the middle of the room when Taehyung ran into the hallway and the members encouraged him to keep running. It was holding Jimin by the waist, threatening to hurt the dancer, but then- poof. Gone.

Jimin had fallen to the floor, but he wasn't hurt. Namjoon had yelled, and Hoseok had broken out into a terrified cry. When Jimin finally realized what had happened and jumped up from where he had fallen, running into the hallway, he was too late. He saw Taehyung slump into the demon's freakish arms, the demon held him close, and then they vanished.

Vanished. As if they had never been there. As if Taehyung was still in the living room and the demon had never harmed them.

For a moment, Jimin had believed it to be true. Maybe he had been dreaming, maybe this was all some crazy realistic hallucination and everything would be back to normal when he returned to the living room. But nothing was normal, and he knew it the moment he saw Jin and Namjoon fussing over Jungkook, who lay on the floor on his back, groggily telling them he was fine.

Now, they were all sitting together, neither of them having said anything for at least half an hour. They had no clue what to do. There was no trail to follow, no hint of where they would be able to find Taehyung.

Jungkook let out a sigh, putting down the ice pack Jin had given him for his head. He turned to Jimin, who was sitting next to him. "Hyung, can we go and try to find Taehyung?"

Jimin blinked, surprised at the sudden question. "Kookie, I-I would love to, but where do we even begin? That thing disappeared. It's not like he ran out the door..."

Jungkook nodded. "Right, but there has to be a limit, right? A limit to how far that demon can go. It should be impossible to disappear and reappear in, say, Japan. It has to be nearby. I just know it."

Jimin smiled sympathetically. He didn't want Jungkook to lose hope and Jimin too wanted to get up and do something, but wouldn't it be a waste of time?

"I know what I'm going to do," Hoseok said. "I'm calling an exorcist. A shaman. Whatever is necessary to fight a demon."

"A bodysnatcher," Jimin corrected. All eyes turned to him and he shrugged. "It's what Yoongi-hyung told me the demon was called. I couldn't find anything about it online, though. I wish I had found information about it sooner...I could've protected hyung..."

"Nobody knew this was going to happen, hyung," Jungkook said. "I'm sure even Yoongi-hyung didn't understand what the demon was trying to do."

"We really have to find them," Namjoon said, his face still pale from the shocking encounter with the demon. Jimin could barely imagine what it was like for their leader, going from being an atheist in every sense of the word to seeing a human body turn into a horrendous demon right in front of him and having his beliefs turned upside down.