~21~

A little short, but I got out of the writer's block at least <3

----------------------------------------------

Namjoon didn't know exactly what he was supposed to feel after uploading his post to Weverse. All the other members had been scared, but they talked it through and unanimously decided this was the least dangerous way to find Taehyung. Namjoon somehow felt proud.

Well...somehow? Of course he felt proud. As soon as he had posted the message, replies were flooding the app. The fans were in shock, the message was unexpected and even sent by one of the members instead of an official statement by BigHit. But it took only minutes before the shock calmed down to a 'normal' level and ARMY started doing what they were known for; taking care of bangtan.

It started with the creation of search groups, right there in the Weverse app. The fans couldn't even communicate through the app, but they sent links to kakaotalk groups or twitter accounts. Since Namjoon had stated in the message that Taehyung had gone missing in Korea, the majority of those groups were created by people living in South-Korea, going from native Koreans to exchange students or even people who were here for the holidays. They were all keeping an eye out for Taehyung.

Bangtan knew that it was unlikely that Taehyung would be seen in the streets at the moment, but they were desperately looking for witnesses. Anyone who had seen Taehyung or even Yoongi – he had lied that Yoongi had been with Taehyung and the two got separated. Anyone who had noticed something strange in the streets of Seoul.

Now, ARMY was smart, and they knew something must've happened beforehand if Taehyung and 'Yoongi' had been separated. There was some trouble the first hours after Namjoon posted the message, when ARMY started calling out sasaengs, demanding to know who had been after the pair. Some people even thought Taehyung and Yoongi had had a fight. That was the closest, so far...

Of course no one would know that an actual demon had kidnapped the singer.

Luckily it didn't take long for that discussion to die down, and the focus to go back to finding witnesses, and well, finding Taehyung.

Namjoon sighed, shutting down his computer and running a hand over his face. He was tired, exhausted even, but he was going to stay awake until...until that demon got home again. He needed someone to be on guard.

It was late at night when the door to the dorm opened.

Namjoon's head shot up at the sound and he debated what to do. Something in him told him he had to go and see who it was, if it was actually the demon, but he couldn't get his body to move. Fuck, he was scared, alright?

"Hyung..." Jimin's voice came from outside his room. Namjoon had half a heart attack when the younger quickly opened and closed the door, nearly running into Namjoon's arms.

"Jimin-ah, everything alright? I thought you were sleeping, isn't Hobi sleeping as well?" Namjoon asked, turning to look at Jimin, who stood behind him.

"He's sleeping, yeah. I... I couldn't..." Jimin mumbled, looking down. "I kept thinking of Taehyung. I still am. But fuck, hyung, you heard the door open too, right? He is... he is here again... fuck, how do we even react?"

Namjoon grimaced and stared at the door to his and Taehyung's room for a while. He couldn't hear anything else, so he wondered if the demon- if it was the demon who had walked in- was just standing in the hallway. What was it planning? And how were they supposed to react?

"Should I go look?" he asked Jimin, though his voice was obviously uncertain.

Jimin's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Don't leave me here alone, please..."